Very Soon

Eugene's POV

I was in my room completing my works for the meeting next day. I was checking for the last time as I completed the pending works. Suddenly I heard a desperate knock on the door. Only one person knocks like that.

But the fact is he can't be here. He told me nothing about coming here. But still can't guarantee anything about him. Because he is a crazy person. I don't know may be he will come without giving me any hints. He can do anything. I won't be surprised if he shows up now. It's not at all impossible.

" Come in, Tris." I said. I heard the door opened and the smiling idiot entered into my room.

" How did you know it was me?" He asked me irritatingly.

" Because you are an idiot. This why I knew it's you." I said.

" Not fair. I was trying to give you a surprise." He said. I rolled my eyes.

" When have you reached here?" I asked him as he sat across me.

" Awhile back. I was talking to Nemo." He said.

" Suddenly you reached here without giving me any hints? What's going on inside your skull box?" I asked him suspiciously.

" Nothing is going on inside my skull box. Why do you think there should be something going on inside my skull box? I just have come here to spend some days as a vacation." He said.

" What about work? You brothers kicked you out of the office because of your weird behavior?" I asked him. He rolled his eyes.

" My brothers love me way too much to do that. Besides if they do that then Stella will kick them out of the house. I have my mommy at my side. So I don't have to worry about anything." He said and this time I rolled my eyes.

" Don't roll your eyes they might stuck at an awkward position." He said smirking at me. I gave him a boring look.

" I don't know why did Chris said this weird thing in the first place. But see? Now it's passing the generation to generation. Though it's awkwardly stupid but still everyone saying this. Weird. Literally weird." I saw said.

" It's not weird. It's epic. You should know that." He said.

" I know that better and it's not at all the epic thing." I said.

" You admit it or not. It is epic." He said.

" Alright stop fighting over a silly thing. I hate to fight with you." I said honestly.

" But I love it." He said smilingly.

" You are a stupid. You are out of the range. So, you are not in count." I said. He twisted his lips.

" I don't know if you have become a kid again. Wait you haven't grown up in the first place. That means you haven't grown up. You are a stupid for no reason." I said.

" Yes, I am stupid and you are idiot. This why you are my best friend. If you were not then you wouldn't be my best friend in the first place." He replied.

" Now tell me why are you here? Don't joke, tell me the real reason." I said to him. He chuckled.

" I have a deal to finalize it. None of Bro or Finn could come so I decided to come here. It will be easier. I can spend some time with you all as well." He said.

" Alright. That's great then. I though they really kicked you out of Campbell House." I joked and he glared at me.

" They won't dare to enrage Stella. That means that they can't kick me out, dude. No matter what." He said.

" They won't kick you out in the first place because they love you a lot." I said.

" I know that. It's you who doesn't know that." He said to me and I chuckled.

" I know that but I was joking. You little Campbell, got convinced so easily." I said. He rolled his eyes.

" Now whose eyes are going to stuck at an awkward position?" I asked him.

" You are annoying." He said.

" Same goes for you, dude. No wonder the same thing goes for you." I said to him.

" I know this why we-" he couldn't finish as my phone started to ring. I picked it up at once as it was Rodriguez. Crystal must have done something weird again. This girl will be the death of me one day. I feel so helpless in front of my heart when it comes something about her. I hate to admit it but I am really in trouble.

" Hello, Rodriguez." I said.

" Eugene, your girl is going out of Milan towards the countryside. Should we stop her?" He said.

" Follow her. Is she alone?" I asked him.

" Her cousins are with her. But still." He said and I sighed.

" Ok, I got it." I said. " Just keep following her." I said.

" Roger that." He said and I hung up.

" What's wrong, dude?" Tris asked me.

" Nothing wrong everything is fine." I said.

" Why do I have a feeling that you are lying to me?" He asked me.

" I am not lying." I said.

" Then you are hiding something from me. Isn't it true?" He asked me.

" I will tell you later. I have an important work to do. Go take rest. We will talk when I come back, okay?" I told him.

" You better not hide anything from me. If I find that out from someone else then you are so gone Eugene Roberts. So gone." He said. I know that.

" Yeah, you can be relaxed. I will tell you tonight. Go sleep for awhile now. Before that have lunch." I said. " I will be back soon."

" You will be back at night. It's not soon. So, don't lie." He said to me. I chuckled.

" I can be late. So, don't wait for me. If you are tired then you can sleep. We can talk tomorrow morning itself. Isn't it ok? Tomorrow is Sunday as well" I asked him.

" Alright. Go then. I will be waiting. If not today then may be tomorrow." He said.

" Good. Go have lunch. I will try to come back soon." I said and he nodded.

" Hmm... Bye then." He said and walked out of my room. I followed him.

I needed to reach the place that Rodriguez has sent me the location of. I am sure this girl is in trouble and this time is not alone there is also her cousins. I don't know why I was tensed too much though Rodriguez was there with his men. I realized one thing that this girl is really going to be my death soon. Very soon.