Selfish

Crystal's POV

" Momma C!!! Momma C!!! Momma C!!!" I was whining like a kid without any reason.

" What happened to you, little C?" Mom asked me.

" Little C is hungry." I said pouting hard. She chuckled." And she is tired of talking too much. You know it's not that easy to keep talking and talking and talking. It needs much energy. For that you need food. And we don't have any food here. Little C is starving. Mamma C, do something. Little C is dying." I said to her. She looked at me seriously.

" Don't say that. It's so easy to say that for you?" She asked me.

" But it's truth, mom that death us certain. Anyone can die any time. We can't guarantee." I said.

" It's certain but that doesn't mean thinking about that you will make your life harder for yourself. Why do you have to keep thinking about it?" She asked me.

" Ok, Mamma C. Calm down. Don't worry. I won't keep saying that. Don't be high, okay?" I asked her.

" No, Crystal. You don't understand that. You are my only child. I won't be able to take that. You are the reason that I am still strong after all that happened to me." She said.

" I am sorry, Momma C. Won't say that again. Please forgive little C." I said.

" Sorry is not accepted." She said.

" What should little C do that to make Mamma C happy? Is there any way to convince Mamma C?" I asked her.

" May be. But Mamma C fears that little C won't be agreed with that." She said.

" What is that, Mamma C?" I asked her.

" Mamma C wants little C to drop the topic of her marriage. Will she agree with Mamma C?" Mom said to me and I chuckled inwardly but kept looking at her seriously.

" No, not at all, Mamma C." I said. " I will get you married this time. I will get you a lovely prince charming. My dad wasn't that one for you. You deserve better." I said.

" Why do you need to insult your dad time to time without any reason?" Mom asked me irritatingly. There you go.

Mom, you don't have any idea that you are still in madly in love with Dad, do you? Don't worry, your little C is here to get you whatever you deserve. You suffered enough no more. I won't let you suffer anymore.

" Because I think he is not a good person. I think he didn't treat you good. He doesn't deserve you." I said.

" Crystal!!! Don't talk like that about your dad. He is a good person in fact he is the best person I have ever met. He never treated me bad. What are you talking about, girl? Are you out of your mind?" She asked me. "Either you are too blind or stupid not to see how deeply he loves you. You shouldn't say those things against your dad. How can you accuse him like that?" She asked me.

" Really Mom? I don't even know when she is at home and when he is not. He doesn't even want to see my face and always keep scolding me. I think he hates me as much as he hates you. He keeps saying that I am crazy like you. I don't know what his problem is." I said checking her expression I started again. " This why he doesn't deserve you. You are special and you deserve someone special who is not my dad. Dad is just too much egoistic. He deserves someone like that witch Rebecca." I said and she looked at me coldly.

" Enough Crystal. You don't have any right to talk about your dad like this. It's so improper. I didn't thought you changed that much. I again repeat don't say anything like that about him." She said. I chuckled inwardly.

Why am I this evil?!! May be I have got this evil Gene from dad. Because my mom is too good to be evil. I didn't get the chance to get close to dad enough. I don't know if he feels the same for mom or not. I need to make it sure. I think I got a plan already. I know what I have to do.

" Mom, you don't have to worry. I am not concerned about him. I am only concerned about you. I want to see you happy and I want you always smile like that. It hurts me when you are here alone and hurt no one is here to share your miseries. No one is here to take care of you. Mom, I love you too. I want you to be safe. You stay here alone. What if one night you get sick and there is no one to help you?! Some robbers break into the house? They can hurt you. There are so many weird thought runs around my head. I can't sleep, can't do anything properly. It hurts me a lot when you are alone in the Christmas there is no one with you to celebrate. It hurts me a lot, Mom. This is the reason I want you to get married again." I said and she patted my cheek.

" Don't worry, there is Maria and Zenda at home. They take care of me. And they are good at it." She said to me.

" No, Mom. They can't accompany you forever. You will need someone who be with you all the time." I said. " I am not at all concerned about, Dad. He has that Rebecca witch around himself all the time. I need to make sure that you are fine. You don't let me live here with you. So I have to find someone for you." I said.

" I see. Rebecca is still there." She said.

" You know her?" I asked her. "She claims that she is Dad's best friend." I said. 

" Best friends don't create trouble for their friends." She said.

" I already don't like that witch but if she is Dad's choice then what will I do?" I asked.

" You will try to make him realize." She said.

" Why should I? He doesn't care for me then why should I?" I asked her.

" Because she is a your dad, Crystal. You can't be selfish like that." She said and I chuckled.

Yes, Mom. I won't be selfish. I will do everything possible to get you the love of your life back.