Move

Crystal's POV

" Why are you standing there like a statue? Get in." Dad said. I shook my head.

" I don't want to go anywhere anymore. I am deeply hurt. You go do your works." I said to him. He sighed deeply.

" Alright. I am sorry." He said.

" What? What did you say?" I asked him. He shook his head.

" I said I am sorry." He said and I smiled widely.

" Ok, you are forgiven." I said to him.

" Then get in and tell me where do you want to go?" He asked me and I shook my head.

" You still don't want to go with me?" He asked me.

" No." I said.

" Is that because I am not as good as your mom?" He asked raising one of his eyebrows.

Urrrghh!!! Now he was tricking me with the same trick I have applied on him. It will definitely work on me. Cause, I love both of my parents equally and I can do anything for them. I mean anything. Even I can sacrifice my life if that can make them happy. Call me crazy, call me mad or psycho but I don't care. My parents comes first for me in my life.

" Alright, if you are insisting that much then let's go. But you have to listen to whatever I say. Is that ok with you?" I asked him. He nodded.

" What do you want to do?" He asked me.

" I want to roam around Milan." I said.

" Alright." He said.

" And we will do that walking around not with the car." I said.

" Walking around?" He asked.

" Yes, any problem with that?" I asked him.

" No, I am fine." He said.

" Hmm... Better." I said. " Let's go." I said tugging myself with him.

" Where do you want to go?" He asked me.

" I don't know. Just roaming around, having lunch then again roaming around and having fun. That's it." I said. " Come on." I pulled him with me.

" Did you have breakfast?" He asked me.

" Yes, I had it. No worries." I said.

" Good then." He said.

" Have you find out everything about my boyfriend?" I asked him. He nodded. " So, can I marry him?" I asked him.

" Marry?! From where marriage word came up?" He asked looking at me sharply.

" Don't you want to get me married? I thought you want to be a grandpa soon. Imagine there are little kids around the house and you are playing with them. Isn't it a sight to see?!!" I asked him with a dreamy eyes. He didn't say anything just kept looking at me with those cold eyes. But as always I was not at all scared about that. " Alright. I got it. But why don't you want to be a grandpa? Last time I went to mom she was even so excited to be a grandma. Even she wants me to make her a grandma. So, I want to get married and make her a grandma." I said to him.

" Both you and your mom are certified crazy woman." He said.

" Hauuiiieee!!! I know that, Dad." I said.

" See, she also talks like this without any sense." He said. "And those weird words too."  

" I know that too. We are almost the same." I said to him. " So, tell me can I marry him? Pretty please?" I asked him.

" You have just met him, Crystal. Try to know him better. No rush. And you are only 20. You can't get married this early." He said.

" My mom got married when she was 18." I said.

" We had a different situation." He said.

" I love him a lot, Dad. Can't live without him." I said trying to irritate him.

" You just can't fall in love with someone just meeting him once or twice." He said.

" Dad, isn't Eugene a perfect guy?" I asked him.

" He is but still getting married this early is a but awkward." He said.

" Dad, is that the way to say that you don't want me to leave the house?" I asked him. He didn't say anything just kept walking with me. " But I have to get married someday. You have to understand that, Dad." I said to him.

" Where are we going?" He asked me.

" Let's go to the mall and do some shopping." I said to him.

" Couldn't you do these with your boyfriend?" He asked me.

" He is busy today." I said.

" So, his works are important than you to him?" He asked me.

" Not at all. If I tell him he will come here at once. But I really wanted to spend time with you. I mean I have my whole life to spend with him but once I get married I won't be able spend time with you." I said to him and he sighed

" Not that fast." He said.

" We will see." I said.

" Don't even try to run away with him." He said.

" Run away!!! Dad, I want a grand wedding ceremony. Running away is not my word." I said to him.

" Better." He replied.

Soon we reached the mall and I bought some dresses for my mom. I have another plan about that. And the most irritating thing was those sales girls who kept giving seductive smirk to my dad. Like really!!! He is my dad for God sake!! So, I kept giving them death glare which definitely worked on them. My dad belongs to my mom. No one else can claim him. No one. Over my dead body.

" Why are we going to the gent's section?" Dad asked me.

" I want to buy something for my fiance." I told him.

" Fiance?" He asked me weirdly.

" Yes, I am going to marry him. So, he is my fiance." I said to him.

" You can't predict the future." He said.

" Why don't you like my Mr. Cool?" I asked him.

" Who is Mr. Cool?" He asked me.

" I call Eugene as Mr. Cool. He is always cool." I said to him. He shook his head.

" Why don't you like him, Dad? There is nothing that can make you dislike him." I said to him.

" I don't dislike him. It's just.." he said.

" Just?" I asked him.

" Well, I admit that he is perfect guy for you but I am just not ready to let you go this early." He confessed honestly. I chuckled.

" I am not going anywhere before I settle the matter between Mom and you." I said.

" Which matter?" He asked me and I mentally slapped myself for being so clumsy.

" I mean getting Mom married. I was thinking after getting her married I can find out a suitable woman for you as well. What do you say? You can even choose Rebecca. It doesn't matter." I said to him. He rolled his eyes.

" Throw away this idea. No one is getting married." He said.

" We will see, Dad. We will see." I said.

Here you go. Little C is going to make a move now. A very very interesting move.