Love Is A Crazy Feeling

Crystal's POV

" Open your mouth, Little C." Mom said. I shook my head stubbornly.

" I am full...uuvvbfdvbhh.. utbbvbgff." I couldn't finish my sentence as she shoved the spoon inside my mouth. I sighed deeply.

" Come on, chop chop." She said to me.

" I can't have more. Feed Sophia, Thea and Torren." I said.

" They had dinner with me. They are full." Mom said.

" I am also full." I said.

" No you are not. Open your mouth, little C." She said. I shook my head.

" If you don't have dinner properly then I am going back." She said and I sighed. Why do my mom have to be so tricky like me!!!!

Because you are her daughter, stupid. You are like her, she is not like me. My brain mocked.

Shut up!!! I shut my brain up.

" Don't go back. I don't want you to go." I said like little kid holding her hand.

" Then have dinner properly." She said.

" You won't go, right?" I asked.

" Only if you have dinner properly." She said.

" Then you won't go?" I asked her.

" No, I won't go then. But you have to have dinner properly." She said and I nodded. I took dinner properly didn't throw any tantrum like a grumpy kid anymore.

" Good girl." Mom said and I nodded innocently.

" Always good kid. Give me thousands of kissy?" I asked her pointing my forehead and cheeks.

She hugged me and rained kisses on me. I giggled. How I love to be in my mom's arms. I feel loved and protected. I don't have any other thing to feel at this moment. I just wanted to stay in her arms protected and loved. She kissed on my head and smiled widely. I heard the comrades giggling as well. I glared at them. But it didn't work on them. They kept laughing at me.

" Mommyyyyyyyy!!!" I whined like a kid.

" Come here kids." Mom called them. They came and plopped on my bed. I rolled my eyes.

" Why are you guys laughing at little C?" Mom asked. I sticked my tongue out at them hugging my mom from back.

" She is acting like a baby." Thea said.

" I demote you, Comrade Thea." I told her and she rolled her eyes.

" She is my baby. This why acting like a baby. So cute little baby." She said kissing on my forehead. I squealed like a kid.

" See? She is acting like she is a little girl." Torren said. I glared at him as well.

" I demote you too." I said.

" Well, suits you Little C." Sophia said.

" You are Sophie Soap." I said to her.

" So?" She asked me.

" I was saying that you are stupid for calling me that." I said to her.

" You can act like a kid and I can't say?!" Sophia said.

" I hate you." I said to her.

" Yes, I love you too." She said. I sighed. " I have to leave now. My mom will be worried otherwise." She said and I nodded.

" Torren, go tell Jonathan to leave Sophia at home." Thea said to Torren and he nodded before leaving.

" Take care. Good night." Sophia said to me and winked.