Fix

Crystal's POV

" I said I can manage. Why do you have to be so stubborn, huh? You know what!!?... No leave it." I said and sighed.

" Why did you stop? Complete the sentence. Don't leave it in between." He said dragging me with himself.

" Why is this place so crowded?! It's like people are going crazy. It's Christmas Eve. They should go home and spend time with their families but they are here spoiling there time." I said changing the topic. He chuckled.

" They are here to make their family smile anyways. Some of the people are here to buy gifts like you and me and those who are working must haven't been paid yet. They will finish work hour and get the money then buy gifts and other things for their families so that they can make them happy." He said looking around. " And some people are doing overtime so that they can get more money to spend time happily until New year." He said and I nodded. " May be some of them promised their dear one to give them something special, may be some of their dear one is sick so they need money to make arrangement of their treatment, may be some of them are chasing after their dreams so that they need money. You can't actually predict anyone by looking at their faces. Because many of them are very good at hiding their emotions." He said.

" How do you know these?" I asked him.

" I just tried to make you realize the cruel truth of the world. Not everyone in this world are lucky to have a beautiful smooth life. It's a different story to be told." He said. I nodded. " I think I was lucky enough to have a smooth life. Very very lucky." He sighed deeply.

" This is true. As I was telling you earlier. When I used to help my professor one night I was to work with him in the CCU. Trust me it was the worst experience in my life because there was not an hour of night I didn't see someone dying and the most helpless feeling for a human specially for a doctor is when they are watching the patient dying but they can't help them. That day I realized actually how much helpless humans are if there is not God to help them. God knows things better than us. He definitely does." I said. He chuckled sadly.

" You are fearless." He said.

" Yes, I agree. I don't have the feeling but may be someday I found out that is already inside me but I need to push myself to feel that with a sudden attack." I said.

" You mean panic attack?" He asked.

" May be yes." I said.

" I hope you don't get something like that. Cause you are beautiful when you are yourself talkative, crazy and fearless." He said and I chuckled.

" So, I will take that as a compliment." I said smirking at him.

Don't smirk, stupid!!! You look like a foolish. My brain said and I rolled my eyes.

" That's a compliment only." He said to me.

" Oh, thanks then." I said." People love to have compliments but I feel weird. God knows why?!" I said to myself but I realized I said that enough loudly for him to hear when he asked me," Why do you feel weird?" He asked me.

" Because no one can tolerate me let alone calling me beautiful. I am still confused how can you still tolerate me when we are completely opposite. It's a mystery to me. No, no, no. You are a mystery to me." I said and he chuckled.

" Opposite attracts!!" He said.

" What did you say?" I asked him.

" Why don't you find out a boyfriend for yourself?" He asked me.

" You think someone can take me for long? They get bored and this how they tries to get away from me. So this is the main reason for me to be single until now. Otherwise I had a plan to get married at 20 and have a lot of kids so that I never feel alone. I don't like to feel alone. It scares me. So, I want to have a lot of kids." I said.

" A lot of?" He asked me looking at me weirdly.

" Yes. At least 5. I don't have any problems with more but not less than 5." I said. He sighed.

" So, 10 years from now you will have 10 kids?" He asked me.

" No, not 10 may be more. I don't know. I just want to get married and have kids as soon as it possible." I said and he chuckled.

" How can you have more than 10 kids in just 10 years?" He asked me.

" I can have Twins, triplets or quintuplets. This is how I can have more than 10 babies in just 10 years." I said and found him laughing silently. " Hey!!! I said the fact. Why are you laughing, Mr. Roberts?" I glared at him.

" Nothing. Just like that. Don't you think that having 10 kids is a crazy thing?" He asked me.

" Why so?" I asked him.

" Because my mom also wanted to have at least 5 kids but after Ed she swore not to have a child again because one Ed is equal to 10 kids at home. I don't know if something like that happens to you as well." He said.

" What's problem with Ed? He is very cute kid. I don't have any problem to have kids like him anyways." I said.

" If only you knew how much cute he is!!!" I said.

" Why?" I asked him. " He looks so cute with that smirking face. I wish I had a brother like him!!!" I sighed thinking about my parents.

" Yeah, right. Cute." He rolled his eyes.

" Of course. So once I fix your girlfriend I will find out a suitable guy and get married. Then have babies. I can't wait for that. But I have to fix you first." I said.

" Don't find out someone else and stop trying to fix me with someone else." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" Why so?" I asked him twisting my lips.

" Because you need to complete your studies at first." He said.

" But why can't I fix you with someone else? You don't have to finish your study now because you already have done that. What's bothering you?" I asked him.

" Because I don't want to do that now. I have other works to do." He said.

" Which thing is more important than fixing your life?" I asked him.

" Something very important. You will come to know in future. No worries." He said making me confused.