Beautiful Couple

Crystal's POV

" What's wrong with you today?" Thea asked me.

" Why, comrade Thea?" I asked her.

" You are coming to the party with us this why was asking." She said. " Nevermind." She said.

" Comrade Thea, I am on my mission. I will tell you and comrade Torren later about it." I said to her.

" About what?" She asked.

" About make Mr. Kingsley Jealous. Very very jealous." I said.

" I didn't get you. How will you make him jealous? Will Mamma C come in the party? Or what?" She asked me. I winked at her.

" You will come to know don't worry, comrade." I said completing my makeup.

" You look beautiful." She said and I chuckled.

" Thanks, comrade Thea." I said. "By the way where is comrade Torren?" I asked her.

" He has already reached the venue with Uncle." She said.

" Great. He is a good comrade followed my order obediently. I am so proud of myself that I have raised him that good." I said to her and she chuckled.

" No worries. He will find out Mr. and Mrs. Clarkson." She said. " I told him to stay with uncle to find them out. He will be there."

" Great!!! Then we should leave as well. If not then we will miss the fun." I said.

" What are you actually trying to do, Captain C?" She asked me.

" I am going to make my dad jealous. Jealous that extend that he is forced to claim my mom his. How is that idea?" I asked her.

" That's cool idea. But how will we make it successful?" She asked me.

" Leave it on me. You remember what you have to do after comrade Torren finds out Mr. and Mrs. Clarkson?" I asked her.

" Yes, Cap. It will be done. No worries." She said and I nodded smilingly.

" Let's go then." I said but suddenly she pulled meintoa hug. I hugged her back.

" What happened, little chick?" I asked her.

" You know you are the best, right?" She asked me.

" Of course, Little Chick. East or West C is the best." I said and she chuckled.

" No, you are really the best. You are the best daughter anyone can ever ask for. Your parents are really lucky to have you, Crisscross. Don't worry. Your efforts won't go in vain. God is watching everything from there. He will not let you down. I am sure he won't." She said.

" Awwww, my little chick has grown up!! I can't believe that." I said and she giggled.

" Let's go. Otherwise I will be more emotional and my makeup will be spoiled." She said and pulled me with her.

As soon as we reached the party we got separated from each other to do our respective works in the party to accomplish the mission. I was searching for Mrs. Collins. But she was nowhere to be found.

" Hello!!" I heard someone saying but I ignored him. " Hi!!! Are you alone?" He asked but I ignored him again.

" Mrs. Collins!!" I waved at her as soon as I saw her.

" Oh, Crystal!! Come over here." She said.

" Wait I am coming." I said ignoring the guy totally. I don't have any time for these f*ck boys.

" Hey!! You look gorgeous." She said.

" Thank you." I said.

" You are welcome." She said.

" Is everything going good by now?" I asked her.

" Perfectly fine." She said.

" Great then." I replied. " You go call that guy in the meantime I will check where my dad is." I said. She left.

" So your name is Crystal?" The guy from earlier asked. I called Thea to know where dad was. "A beautiful name for a beautiful girl." He was openly flirting with me. I smirked inwardly. Waste your time. Who cares!!!

" Hello, Cap C." She said.

" You reached there?" I asked her.

" Yes. Now what?" She asked.

" Now tell them that I called you to accompany me to meet the most possibly to be groom and make sure my dad heard that." I said. " And bring Torren with you." I said.

" Sure. Just wait a minute. I am stuck here." She said. I hung up.

" Oh, groom. Then what do you think about me?" The guy asked and I smiled very sweetly at him.

" Sure. My mom will be very delightful to see a groom like you." I said and he looked at me weirdly.

" Mom?!" He asked.

" Yes, do you want her number? I can give you though. She will be very happy. What do you say?" I asked and he took two steps back then turned on his toeeft the place at once. I kept laughing. Stupid guy.

Suddenly Thea texted me that she is stuck there for awhile and I found Mrs. Collins talking to her husband so I decided to wait for some time.

" Didn't expect you here though." I heard Eugene's voice and turned to see him.

He was as usual his charming self dashing as hell standing a few feet away from me shoving his hands inside his pockets.

" Hey, Eugene!!" I said smilingly as I walked towards him. Damn why did I wear this heels if I still am this short in front of him!!! He is awkwardly tall. I convinced myself. 

" You came alone? Where is Elyssa and Ed?" I tried to find them behind him.

" They are with Mom and Dad." He said.

" Oh, your parents has also come?" I asked him.

" Yes, they have. But why are you alone? Where is your family?" He asked me.

" They are busy. Let's go meet your parents. I want to meet them." I said and he sighed.

" I came to take you to them only. Don't whine." He said and I chuckled. I tugged myself with him. He looked at me then sighed deeply. We walked towards the other end of the ballroom. I found my dad talking to some other people. Torren and Thea was there as well. They are may be waiting for a right time. I smiled.

" There they are." He said and I saw Elyssa and Ed standing there with their parents.

Now I understand where did Elyssa got her beautiful red hair. Because her mom was a beautiful lady with the same hair color. She looks alike her mom who was smiling at this moment. Beautiful smile I smiled as well.

" Crystal!!!!" Elyssa squealed as soon as she saw me. She came and hugged me tightly. I chuckled and hugged her back.

" Hi, Elyssa. How are you?" I asked.

" I am good. Now that I meet you I am fantastic now." She said and I chuckled.

" Hello, Ed." I said and he gave me a smile as he hugged me as well. I really love this kids. They are cute.

" Mom. Dad." Eugene called his parents. " This is Crystal." Then he turned to me, " And Crystal. They are my parents." He said as they smiled at me.

Beautiful couple. The word came into my mind at first.