-5-

Amata's POV:

I was tired, sore, and emotionally broken... It's not any day you need to carry your dead father home across a route that usually took one day filled with happy chatting and all that after you learned the truth about yourself.

I didn't stop to rest, so I felt tired. I was sore from walking and carrying my dear old dead dad and emotionally broken from everything I listed, but one thing was clear... The wolves would pay, and not just any wolf, the king is going down... Without him, they can't fight anymore. Without him, there won't be more death at their hands... I know it's them since it's their sort of arrows.

---------------------------------------

People crowded together when I arrived home, muttering and whispering about the sight I offered.

The funeral was not delayed for long, he was dressed in clean clothes and washed before placed in a coffin, still wearing the skin of the deer as I told them to not touch it, the people that prepared him didn't contest my demands as I had not yet turned myself back to normal and was probably scaring them into agreeing with me.

I let everyone pay their respects and do their ceremonies for his soul and stuff while I searched up that insane mage as I let myself turn back to normal.

-----------------------------------------

"Insaniam!" I called, entering the cramped shop he had, that was the name given to him by the people since he didn't remember his own.

I felt long bony fingers latch on my face from behind and place a pencil point to my neck, I cannot forget that I could be in danger with him, Insaniam murdered something with a pillow once and it was a bloody mess..... A. Pillow. So with a pencil I can just as easily die.

"Ssh you will wake up the moths!" He whisper yelled in his cracked high pitched voice... Oh yeah forgot to say he has... Moth friends and when they 'contradict' him in his ideas he eats them then cries for a long long time... Truly insane.

"I'm deeply sorry, are they new babies?" You need to go along with him or he'll explode and my head might be the next thing he'll be selling in his shop.

"Oh yes yes a lot of them wanna see?!" He was yelling now, he was said to once have been a lively young vampire that was hard working, a ladies man and always smiling... Now he lost his fangs and red hair, ripped out when he offered his soul and race up for magic, he was just skin over bones now, cackling at times it wasn't needed and normally having a huge hate for woman but I was an exemption to the rule since I met him as a child and he had time to get to know me as I grew up with my dad bringing me here for stuff quite often and he was obsessed with my red hair that was said to look just as bright as his was once. 

"I'm sorry but I'm in a big hurry right now old friend... Can I ask of you a favor? You remember Lupus? My father?" I asked slowly, to make sure he understood me.

"Oh yeah! He loved my moth babies!"

"He was killed."

"Killed?"

"Yes, he doesn't breath anymore, he doesn't walk anymore, he doesn't blink anymore."

"And going to the bathroom?"

"...He doesn't go to the bathroom no."

"Oooooh such tragedy! My dare child Lupus!!"

"Please old friend calm down, he wanted me to ask you if you can use magic to make this dagger--" I pulled out dad's dagger. "Magical so that when he stabs something with it it will forever become one with it and can't be pulled out?"