-37-

Amata's pov:

I woke up to the worst thing that ever happened to me in my life, worst then the lashing, worst then the pain, worst then maybe even my father's death...

if I don't let her rape me awake I guess she was going to do it while I wasn't because her hand was down there with two fingers inside me.

I felt so dirty, such a disgusting whore for not being able to tell my body not to feel the way it did and she knew it, she fucking knew it.

I was laying on my stomach an unable to move from the pain and her laying over me with an evil smile, despite the bandages it felt like her hand was straight digging into my back.

I hid my face in the bed as I tried to hold myself to the last bit of dignity I had but as shiver ran down my back when it released.

"You see you liked this~."

"Y-you monster." I whispered, my pride and body for ever tainted now as she pulled away and went to her mirror as if nothing had just happened as I silently sobbed and shook, I can't believe this is happening.

"Now you will learn to not say no too me... Get up you animal!" She shoved me off the bed and I fell on my back making me scream and arch up to get away from the ground but she didn't care. "You might think you are strong but you are nothing compared to me, get up now!"

I turned on my stomach and pushed myself on my knees and stood up as she grabbed the chain on my collar and mercilessly dragged me after her, it was hard with the pain but she just didn't care.

I followed with tears streaming down my face, facing downwards in shame as what she did to me.

"You need to get those worthless water mages to work again! GO!" She shoved me to the ground again and I stayed laying for a while until I had no more tears left.

I fought myself back on my feet and stumbled in a room, looking around until I found a piece of paper and a thing they called pencil, it worked the same was as the feathers in my world but didn't need to have it dipped in ink to write.

My hand was shaking with seemingly magically appearing new tears dripping on the paper I slowly wrote, I was by far not the best but dad had taught me.

Po and Selika this is my first and last message I will write to you.

The queen has a weakness, when someone is punished she concentrates on that person with her army, you must have seen that at my lashing she was only staring at me, waiting for me to beg.

Make the news of the queen's downfall spread, tell everyone to be ready to fight. in around two weeks from now I will yet again make the queen call a public punishment, then, at that moment, when I give the signal, you attack... Don't care about my safety just do it.

Amata.

I ripped the paper and rolled up the message before going down the stairs to where the mages were with the harem, falling down the last five steps before standing back up.

"Guards leave! I need to have my way with these men." They left as I fell on my knees, not wanting to be in more pain by standing, everyone knew what happened after all. "Yo! Guy whom I talked about a message too, come over." He walked over and I held out the rolled up paper piece. "Bring this to someone called Po or Selika, it's really important. In less then two week you will all be safe and free from the queen if you can accomplish what I asked from you."

"Very well... Thank you Skah'la." He said as I started going up the stairs, I stopped and looked back at him.

"The name is Amata, not Skah'la." I told him before turning back and climbing the stairs, my arms and legs hurt but most of the pain was in my back.

"Please get my a simple red T-shirt to my room." I said, passing that red haired maid, not even stopping as I walked to the queen throne room, only having bandages over my didn't please me.

"Ah you're back Skah'la, lay at my feet, on your stomach, or I'll make you're next punishment worst~."

I did as told silently, laying on my stomach and crossing my arms under my head as she set her feet on my back, painfully pressing down, any normal person would have lost their sanity by now but...

Who says I am sane? i am livid beyond sanity.

I will gut her, I will dig my teeth in her throat, I will rip a finger off after the next, I will destroy her.