-59-

Aura's pov:

I stood in front of my parents with my bag packed and my weapons on my back, I couldn't look them in the eyes, it hurt this time.

"Are you sure about your choice?"

"I am."

"Then I shall grant your wish." I bowed a little before awkwardly hugging them with a last goodbye and leaving the room with a sigh. I quickly went to the stables and took the fastest horse, an elvish horse is much different from other kinds, after I will be done with them and set them free they will know the way back alone. I rode off with a sigh, glancing back at my home town, leaving once hurt, leaving twice killed me but I must do this...

Amata's pov:

I sighed as I packed my stuff in my bag, time came to set out again. I had sent a letter to the wolf queen asking about the same thing I asked of the elfish queen, that if it came down to war would she fight for me, Harmonia agreed like Nix did and would await the news.

I had yet again got a new pair of clothing for my departure. The hooded T-shirt was black now and had dark green pants instead of shorts this time.

I had passed by the library to read up and the queen had offered me one of the books to help me with the dragon egg that rested in my bag, wrapped up in green cloth right next to the crystal, the key of knowledge was also in it with the notebook and quill I had.
I had been given a single new glove for the hand with the dragon marking since the other was still in one piece and didn't get burned away with Aurum's flame way back... Plus, it was something from the town I came from so I didn't want to change it out.

I had been given a dagger to replace the one I lost in the ritual. like this is what I had two times before.

And now I have one like that and another like this

Don't mistake these images as small, the blades were longer then half of my forearm

Don't mistake these images as small, the blades were longer then half of my forearm. my bow was not really tampered with other then changing the string out for an elvish string which was much thinner then the previous one but that's elves for you.