-129-

Amata's pov:

"WHAAAAAT?!?!"

"Guys it is not a big deal..."

"IT IS THO!"

I passed a hand through my hair, shocked to silence while Fortis and Dea where the ones being loud.

"Well Aura it is a shock." I say. "I expected you to give the ring only not to decide you two were now legally married." My eyes shifted to Custos who seemed to have almost expected this to happen, ever since rings were brought up I had this idea in the back of my head... I am good in a forge despite never being taught the basics but had an innate knowledge of that stuff...

'Well you'd be able to do it.'

'I thought so too.'

"Yeah well next time don't stalk me and maybe we'd have had a celebration with a priest and guests, you fault."

"Told you it was a bad idea." Timor whispered, Frigus again chasing a tumbleweed around.

"Whatever, we are leaving here after lunch."

"But it wi--" "We are leaving, last word, we need to hurry to the angels because of Timor and the king." I cut off.

"I agree, the demons agreed to peace but angels refuse we need to act now." Custos said, I smiled at her, grabbing her hand in mine.

"Amma go find Deus then."

"And amma go get stuffed with food."

----------------------------------------

"Well you changed."

"You did too."

"All change."

"Yeah."

I sighed, packing my stuff and checking we were leaving nothing behind.

"But you changed the most but remained the same here." Custos said, patting my upper chest with with her hand and leaving it there.

I tilted my head to the side with a soft smile.

"You too changed as I said but more here." I tapped my finger against her forehead to which she pulled her hand back and rubbed the spot. "Not so closed minded as you were when we met as queen and her guard, you knew little or nothing at all about few emotions, glad I could help."

"Many helped but you right about that... I am tired of all this." She laid her head on my shoulder with her hands just resting on my waist. "The fear of losing you, of losing someone, the constant travelling, the... The something."

"I know love."

"I'd be destroyed if you were to die or leave me for whatever reason." (Future author: I wrote this line long ago... I know why I wrote and underlined it... And time might have passed, there might be someone new, but it still hurts even after so many years.)

"I know, same." I brought up my hand and passed it on her head before resting it on her lower back and bringing my other one up hug her. "But after we are done we'll be able to settle down and live out our long ass lives in peace."

"No more fighting."

"No more, we can retire our weapons and be simple folk, I know how to forge if we need income."

"And I can train people."

"We'll live in a small house."

"Where?"

"From where I come from, Gloria and Ferox are taking care of it."

"Seems nice."

"It is, a real calm little place."

"Well we better finish this soon in that case no?" She said, stepping away and throwing on her bag which had Frigus' little butt and tail sticking out of it.

"Yeah we should."

-------------------------------------

We got lucky to find a merchant heading further then 3 villages over so we payed a young man to take us with his small caravan group to their next destination because it would be faster then to walk all the way there.

The carts were shakier then any earlier rides we had on them but it is also because of how dry and cracked the ground was here.

The whole group didn't fit in on cart so we were split up in the several of this caravan.

I dosed off with my head on Custos' shoulder and her's on mine so I am sure I didn't move.

"I miss having dreams." I told Invisus, stepping into the room she was in.

"You know you can dream just fine but decide to come to me while half dosing off so you end up here when you pass out."

"I can also fall asleep in here as you know, I just like being her with you, entertaining."

"What do you want from me today?"

"Remember how with Aurum I dragged a fire crystal from a different plane of existence to this one?"

"Yeah? What about it?"

"Does this count as one?"

"Yes and no, this is a plane existing inside this world so it is part of it but it is a different side of it like the shadow realm, that realm can be entered and left by only a few while this one is reserved only for your entry and exit."

"I can bring something inside the shadow realm can I do the same here?"

"If it exists outside, like you can physically hold and own it yourself you could bring it in here. now the chair you once made appear in here to sit down isn't from outside because despite being able to hold it you weren't holding one so it only existed here but if you were to hold you bow and came here that way it would exist in your hand in both planes like it does in the shadow realm."

I glanced down at my right fist and opened it to see four golden coins in it.

"So these are real?"

"Yeah? You fell asleep holding them in case it worked."

"Yeah since I have a plan and their is no forge around and here I can make it be and create it easily I was going to use it to my advantage if it was possible to bring stuff here."

"Clever."

"Why thank you but the praise also falls on you since without you I'd be nowhere as you know much more then I do."

"Don't think flattery will stop me."

"I tried... Can I leave things here?"

"Yeah as I said it is the same as the shadow realm, lose some shit in there and it will be in there when you exist not resting on the floor of the normal world."

"Perfect, well time to get to work." I said, turning around to face the burning furnace behind me with an anvil to the side. "This plane is really convenient."