-100-

Fortis' pov:

I grab the front of a demon's shirt and yank him closer while stabbing the dagger through his throat before throwing he at the two other demons still alive. I quickly stab one through the chest and break the second one's neck.

I sigh and wipe the sweat off my forehead and stare at the corpses, minimum 10, they were all easy to kill, like if they weren't even trained to fight at all.
Going down stairs lead me to a similar area, this place seemed endless and repeating, it was frustrating so when I came upon a closed door I ran too it and yanked it open.

"I win." I whispered to myself with a smirk as it was a huge ass hallway with cells on each side, I'm sure to have found who we came for.

Amata's pov:

I twirl on myself and stab my dagger in the head of a demon, blocking another's blade with my second one and kick him where the sun doesn't, slashing his throat open. I jump back to avoid a battle axe and kick another in the head, grabbing both daggers in one hand and using my free on to hold on the handle of it and shove the axe back into the face of the stone demon holding it making it fall to a pile of rock as it died.

I pants softly as this is tiring but continue running down the unending hallways, I start to think I was walking in circles and was going to die alone in here I came upon a straight hallways filled with candles, seeing bars in the darker part. walking closer and putting my daggers away and pulled out my bow, my eyes were stinging by now from keeping my powers on. Soon I was walking between cells, all empty.

"Custos? Aura?" I whisper yelled because you never know who is around.

"No one with those names have been around here pal." I jumped and look into the cell I took for empty before and gazed into the darkness at two figures. it was a girl that spoke while the other one stared in silence, both wearing the same clothes with boots like those the vampire tailor had given me.

The one who spoke had orange hair not rivaling my red but rivaling a bright fire and orange eyes too, it was chin length and sticking up a bit seeming a bit rough, her skin a tan shade

The one who spoke had orange hair not rivaling my red but rivaling a bright fire and orange eyes too, it was chin length and sticking up a bit seeming a bit rough, her skin a tan shade. I noticed the sharp teeth and her serpent like tongue with patched of skin colored scale on her body.

The other girl looked older than her while the red hair looked younger and also naiver, the other girl had purple hair that reached mid back and was wavy along also dark purple eyes, compared to her friend her hair looked quite soft and well-kept but she was quite pale too.
Her narrowed eyes compared to the orange haired girl's wide sparkly eyes clearly showed who was more mature. she looked two horns but they had twists in them unlike mine in my demon form and claws with an air of elegance. They weren't the cleanest since the they must have been in the cell for a while now and no captor would let you bath if they were really a captor.

"What's both of your names?" I lowered my bow as I tilted my head to the side.

"I'm Dea and this Deus, who are you? Master's new friend?"

"No I came to get two of my friends who were kidnapped back and kill a shadow man, I'm Amata."

"Such a shame really, master would have loved you."

"Don't you feel... Off? Like something is bad here?" Dea, the orange haired, looked confused. "éike something is not right? I am not demon so keeping you guys in a cage isn't normal for me."

"Oh we are just here because master isn't."

"Don't you wanna be free? I mean I could open your cell." The purple haired Deus scoffed, bringing her first sound to the conversation.

"As if you could break these chains." She seemed less accepting of her situation then Dea was.

"Oh but I can." Well I just thought of something I can try. "Who's willing to get bitten?" Both looked at each other with a raised eyebrow and Deus waved. "Then give me your arm." Grabbed her arm and bit her forearm, I almost coughed the blood out as it was sour, so sour.

I let go and smirked, I let my elvish power fade so my markings were a simple blue with my eyes before I activated the wolfish and demon one, my markings and eyes taking a really dark purple hue, those three were what boosted my strength but it was also really straining, it was already straining to use two but three.
I felt the blood rush through my veins and I prayed the bandaged and stitches would hold up as I grabbed the first chain binding the door shut and pulled, slowly but surely the links started to be pulled beyond what they would sustain and snapped, the chain slapping against my arms and leaving a red mark on my skin and it did this with each chain.

"Well you are special aren't you." Deus scoffed but also seemed somewhat impressed, Dea was like sparkling with amazement... Literally, she was literally sparkling, her scales were sparkling.

"A bit yes." I agreed turning my forms off but the vampire stayed and it will for as long as the blood boost lasts and I don't get the blood lust which I can deal with no problem, I did on a battle field filled with bleeding people and resisted the urge after all. "Now I need to go find my friends."

"We know this place like the back of our own hands--" "--we will guide you to your friends as pay back." They said, finishing each other.

"Alright." I picked up my bow and arrow again. "What magic do you use? There will be need to create corpses."

"Great, I was getting bored." Deus smirked but Dea elbowed her, Dea was a bit smaller than me and Deus was Aura's height. "Ouch okay oh no... Fire making, the usual stuff."

"Me it's take over magic and flames too, I take up to looks of a drake and breath fire. A drake is almost like those mythological dragons so I am strong." She puffed out her chest.

"Mhm good at least you'll be able to protect yourself, okay so none of my friends are demons so you can hurt the demons."

"Awesome." Deus got elbowed again. "Ouch! Goddess I meant such a tragedy!"

"Well let's get going."