-28-

Amata's pov:

I rode with Selika as she explained stuff about this world to me as we had arrived to a bridge.

I tried to ignore the hanging men since she did too as Klapr slow walked across. So this world was destroyed long ago by a similar war as the one in my world but in this world there were only what we call mages in my world, they were the same and all had magic but nothing else and they called themselves humans which is a really bad insult from the place I came from.

The magic war opposed fire, earth, water and air with a few derivations from it but only fire survived and now only fire remains, the survivors of the war of the other magic sorts hid away centuries ago, because of the consequences of the war the planet warmed up so much it became like it is right now, towns only remain around the rivers that are left, the queen of the fire... Humans... Was completely oppressing her people for decades now and before her her father did the same and her father's father too and now the people waited for someone to help them, she was limiting the towns water simply to keep them under control... If the queen is not beaten then the world will die since she controls the water and the few water mages still know to be alive, the whole world is turning into a desert, she needs to go.

"...and you're saying your world faces a war like our legends for our world."

"Not a similar one but a war, between all the people I described to you, I'm fated to stop that one too."

"So you are a savior back there too?"

"Yeah." I gave up correcting her.

"And which one of the creatures are you?"

"Which one of the people."

"Right right sorry, which one of the people are you?"

"I'm a bit of all of them, the goddess of our world created me like that but at the base of it all I'm, as you would call me, is a wolf person."

"So you are a godly being."

"Technically." We continued telling the other about our world as the Kal'ing advanced on through a gate.

" We continued telling the other about our world as the Kal'ing advanced on through a gate