-56-

Amata's pov:

I sat up right away, almost knowing to the core of my being that I was unconscious for like a few seconds only. I sat there and looked around, everyone waking up and visibly feeling the same way as I did.

"What the heck." Aura said as I looked up, the entrance of the tunnel could not be seen even if it was filled with the red crystals and huge. I gasped making all look at me.

"Aura... We met a dragon in the mountains coming here, I assume the elves MUST have known of him, Aurum?" She nodded. "Well this dragon head mark was made by him, and he had me get this fire crystal as he wanted me to visit a land where dragons' spirits came to be set free, he said this 'it's a sacred place protected in the trees of wisdom's clutches, hidden by magic but it was left abandoned and pillaged by the people able to find the place there is no reason to search for it, dragons turned their backs to it, leaving everything back there' the important part here it the tree of wisdom's clutches, you called this the saint tree... And we are in the clutches of its roots and a tunnel..." I didn't need to finish because everyone gasped, realizing what this meant. "Guys... We just stumbled upon this land of dragons... More like the entrance to it but still." I said. "We need to follow this tunnel."

I held the crystal, I got so lucky to have it on me or I feel we'd have gotten stuck here if not worst. I used it for light as the tunnel only light part was the vertical fall part, I couldn't explain how we weren't hurt by such a long fall.
We walked up until we arrived to a giant door and I grabbed my hand, groaning in pain as the symbol was glowing a bright orange, emitting its own light.

"There is a hole here." Fortis said.

"Wait!" Aura stopped him from putting his hand in it. "There are markings, an older form of Latin alphabet, give me some time."

"You okay Custos? You are a bit silent."

"I'm fine Amata, I just have nothing to comment on." ... Fair.

----------------------------------

We sat on the ground as Aura used the light of the crystal to read.

"It says only those of fiery breath are to reach in and the door will open but those unfit for it shall be consumed by the flames of hell." Silence fell over us before I grabbed the crystal from her hands and walked over.

"Aurum gave me this mark for a reason, he had me get this stone for another reason... I think the mark was to bypass this door."

"This can be dangerous!"

"Custos for once you and Aura agree it must be on this? Aurum entrusted me with the task of freeing the spirits of the dragons... And it's said there are still eggs inside, if one of them is alive too... I can't let it die without it seeing daylight." I took a deep breath and shined the light of the crystal in the hole but it looked nothing special other than the small button looking thing in the back so I had Custos hold it as I carefully put my marked hand in it, inching slowly to the button and pressing it.

Instantly the hole like constricted around my arm as if it was alive making me yelp in fear and try to pull it out as the pain got worst. The others tried to pull me out as I screamed, I'd have been happier if my hand would be torn off to keep me from this pain. Slowly a red intricate design appeared on the door, glowing orange and drawing out dragons with the hole being a dote under the yin yang symbol.

 Slowly a red intricate design appeared on the door, glowing orange and drawing out dragons with the hole being a dote under the yin yang symbol