-68-

Amata's pov:

I couldn't help but worry about how worried my friends could be, by this time they must have guessed something went wrong. I missed all of them and worried for each of their wellbeing but that wouldn't last, my back was well enough so today is the day we will leave. I had talked to a man that had found a long time ago a secret passage out of the castle in one of the corridors but feared the wrath of the queen too much to even try to flee.

I had given my mantel back to Ferox since he needed it more than me as it was really cold here and even without it I would be fine, shoes are useful for once despite me still hating them, plus I didn't care about the holes in my blood stained clothing.

Guards came by to get us to work and I was smirking in my head, as one grabbed me, I let my power flare up, changing me and I threw him across the hallway while grabbing the second man and hitting his head against the wall, I quickly covered the mouth of the one thrown away and hit his head against the ground, both knocked out and I silently watched the stairs for a few seconds but no one came down and looked back at the surprised people with a smirk as they stared at my tail and ears.

"I could have fled long ago." I said, my eye training on all the people as I patted down the guards until finding the cell keys. "I could have made of so long ago but I'm not that type of person, I was made to bring peace to the world and help people... Now gather your stuff and wait." I passed them the keys. "As I assume not a lot know how to fight." I went in the storage room and smirked, throwing on my untouched dusty bag and quiver but no bow anywhere as I thought, I pulled my daggers from my bag and attached them to my sides.
Around 30 people were here so we need to be careful with the sounds made.

"I'll call down when the scene is clear." I called back to the terrified silent people. "Take whatever you find in that storage, it might help." I walked up the stairs silently, pulling one of my dagger out as I approached chatter.

"...And have you seen those big melons she had?"

"Damn man tone it down you are such a pervert I don't get how you got recruited."

"Come on both of you have your fights when not on duty and you stop laughing!"

"Oh come on boss this is funny."

So there are four, I glanced carefully around the corner and smirked, oh thank you mother for your help, how much of a coincidence can it be that despite all of them having bows, one of them is clearly mine on the bosses back, I would be tempted to say it's no simple coincidence after all my mother does want me to succeed with my destiny.

I crouched down and sneaked close enough to grab me bow and yank the man backwards down the stair while pulling it off and stabbing the nearest one in the neck before pulling out an arrow and thrusting it in the skull of the third guard and then pulling it out to hook it on my bow and letting it fly, shooting down the last guard.

I quickly gathered my arrow and a few of the vampires' arrows to fill out the missing arrows' place, I guess they didn't take my quiver but took arrows out of it, now I have black wolf arrows, white elvish arrows and brown feathered vampire arrows, I'm getting a little collection here.

I skipped down the stairs to kill the last guard that stumbled down the stairs but found him dead, killed by the people. I sighed in relief and pulled on my two different sorts of gloves, still holding my bloody arrow.

"You there, you know where the secret passage is, come over here." The man walked over. "It is now or never so lead the way." I walked up with everyone now following and pulled out my dagger from the man's throat while a few picked up their weapons.