-102-

Amata's pov:

I growl softly to myself as I grab a demon from behind and stab my dagger down in he base of his neck before yanking it out and letting the body fall over.

I was feeling like I was led in circles by Dea and Deus and the pain was only getting worst so yeah.

"Another bridge, how many damned bridges did they build here?" I asked them as I look down the side of the big bridge that is made of flat stone blocked pilled on huge pillars that reach down into darkness, even with elvish sight I don't see the bottom and I have the feeling I should be grateful I don't.

"If stories are true then this was once a ravine but long ago the first inhabitants of these caves angered the deity, their people wiped from existence and their towns buried deep within the earth." Dea said, out of her draconic form, carried by her friend because she was too tried to walk.

"My mother is not a forgiving goddess that I learned from multiple people." I muttered but in these silent caves when no one was dying everyone could hear a feather falling.

"True." Deus said. "She punished so many."

"There are things you will never know about and things I've only heard about existing but all leads to her having a reason for her acts... Heck I freed the nameless clan from their fate, I can lift her curses but also curse someone."

"Ooooh have you?" Dea asked interested.

"One, vampire queen, as long as her people remember what she did, her name or anything about her her ghost will suffer what it did before her death aka burning to death, only when she is nothing for no one but me and Custos and well Aura can she get peace for her crime."

"You explained Aura was an elf but why Custos?" I sighed at the question but still went on to explain to fill the silence of this place.

"I was destined to end the wars but not only, also to live longer then elves and as you know they are immortals, I wouldn't want to loose my loved one so as long as I live she will live tho this also means if I perish she does too."

"So you Fortis friend and us are the only true mortals here?" 

"Yeah y--" "Amata!" I was kicked in the back and fell on my face.

"DEA!" I yelled as I looked behind me but all I saw was two Deus and Dea shaped motionless black figures with smoke living them, as black as the fur of my wolf form meaning looking like an endless void. "Girls!"

'Do not touch them!' Invsus pipped out from her usual silent spectating.

'But what happened.'

'They are still alive, shadow trap I'll explain later okay? But first survive meeting the one that cast the magic.'

I turned around as I heard heels click against the stone approaching.

"So~ you are the one, I admit you as appealing as described~."