-18-

Amata's POV:

It was silent in the room, the atmosphere heavy as I raised my hands near my face and slowly circled Harmonia, waiting for her to move.

"Come at my girly." I said with a smirk and doing a 'come here' wave with my right hand, stopping in front of her.

She took the invite, stepping forth as she threw a punch, which I quickly ducked, sliding my leg past hers so I was right in her personal bubble, and shoved her in the chest with an open palm before bringing my other fist down in her lower ribs and hard.

She coughed as she stumbled back, grabbing her side in pain, glaring at me as I just smirked back, gaze downgrading and chin stuck up high, a guard purposefully lowered enough for her to notice because my arms were far lower than they should be and also fully facing her unlike how I taught her.

"Come on, girly! I don't even need to try!" I laughed with a grin.

"Oy, shut up already!" She yelled, annoyed greatly by me, but I don't care.

I did nothing to avoid her kick and felt it strike my side. It stung, and I wrapped my arm around her leg and elbowed the side of her knee to make all the feeling in it leave before stepping closer to shove her back with her own leg, making her fall as I let go of her.

"Next time, quicker kicks. Your elbow is solid, so your opponent could break your knee if they did like I had but on the front," I told her as she remained sprawled out, panting on the floor. It's not a surprise since we've been doing this since early morning, but she has been getting better since her first lesson a while back. She was still not at the level to beat me, but she was getting there. I was teaching her like my father did with me, pushed to one's limit or until you beat your trainer... I wonder if he trained me like that because of my destiny. "Come on, Harmonia, get up... Or are you giving up?"

"I am not done just yet." She said, standing up.

"Then come at me," I said, not raising my arms.

I raised my right arm to block with my forearm, her punch stopping right away before I slightly shoved her arm up and grabbed it, yanking her close while kneeing her in the stomach, not strong enough to hurt her innards but sufficient to make her cough and crumble to her knees.

"I think we are done for the day," I told her as I turned to walk away before I felt a punch to the back of my knee, making it buckle, and arms wrap around my neck in a chock hold as we fell back, I elbowed her hard in the ribs as I let all my weight fall on her, her grip loosened in surprise, and I rolled away.

"What the hell?"

"Well, you told me a fight is never over until someone gives up, right? If that doesn't happen, don't walk away from your adversary. I remember that." She chuckled, sitting up with her legs out in front of her and rubbing her head as I stood up again, staring down at her... She was correct; I just walked away, but this is the first time she did something against it... Good.

"You think you are a clever little girl, don't you? Come on, get up." I held out my hand to her, and she took it... Yanking me down and swiping my feet from under me, I fell on my front, putting my forearm out to stop me instead of my hands as I broke my hand once, trying to catch myself like that. "Oh, oh, oh, you didn't just do that." I grabbed the back of her clothing and pulled myself to her back, wrapping my arms around her neck in a chock hold with my legs hooked under hers to immobilize them.

I held onto her despite the elbows she hit into my ribs until she patted my leg, letting her go after that as it was a silent signal that signified 'I give up' if the sparing partner couldn't talk.