-39-

Amata's pov:

I took up my hybrid form and threw anyone that tried to stop me out of my way.

"HALT! No further or while down you!" I smirked and kicked a guard out of the way making the others shot flames at me but burning each other.

"Fools I can't be burned!" I punched one in the face, making him fall to the ground and taking three others with him. "I'm equal to flames!" I simply slapped the last in my way strong enough to make him fall. I ran at a window and smashed my elbow through it and jumped in, I had an idea where the queen could be.

Looking out the windows while I ran through the hallways I could see the battle grinned down to a stalemate, the people trying to get in the castle and the guards keeping them in the court, their flames clashing, I need to end the queen now. I ran up the stairs and was slightly out of breath, I hadn't eaten or drank in three days I mind you.

I arrived on the rooftop which was just a flat roof with nothing really on it.

"Your unjust reign will come to an end today queen!" I growled at her, she was staring down at the battle on the ground, her back to me before she faced me.

"So this was planned, all from the start." It wasn't a question but I still answered as if it was one.

"Yes, I was sent here my Aurum that was true but I was sent here when the people needed me the most."

"Yeah that old legend, enlighten me on the newer one then."

"I created it so you would suspect I wasn't a wolf."

"What's your name then? it's not Skah'la."

"It isn't, I'm Amata, savior of another world and previous queen of people like me, I was sent here to end you." She scoffed and chuckled before it turned into laughter and I felt the end of a whip slash across my face.

"A queen... You? Don't make me laugh!" She laughed as she snapped the whip she used the first day I came here in her castle.

"Are you such low life to hide behind a whip? Let's end this like woman to woman or are you scared~?" I asked.

"Such low life, you think I won't win without my whip?" She snapped her fingers and guards came running. "Hand us a sword, one for each, you will be the first ones to see how I crush this animal to the ground." I gulped, I wasn't that good with a sword but it would do. "Are you scared~?"

"In your dreams." She huffed and cut of the bottom part of her dress so it didn't restrain her and smirked at me.

(I can't write sword fights so here's a video, the one with green/red pants is Amata I guess.)

I panted as her sword was resting at my throat. I swatted it away with my hand, leaving a cut on my palm as I sat up and kicked her in the stomach.

"You have some fight in you I give you that." She said as I rubbed away the blood dripping from my forehead. I need to think here.

She tried to strike me but I jumped back in time, only leaving the T-shirt I wore to be cut at the front before charging her and tackling her to the ground. I caught her hand with the sword and held it to the ground before stomping on her hand, I heard something break and kicked her hand, forcing it to let go of the sword and kicking it away.

She blasted fire in my face making me fly of her, don't get me wrong it doesn't hurt me but it still blinds me with its brightness and pushed me away with the wind it creates, all that happens to me is that I can't burn, the rest remain the same.

I looked at myself to see only shreds of my T-shirt remained with my bra having one of its straps burned, I ripped the useless T-shirt off of my body and dropped it on the ground.

I blocked one of her punches and riposted by an uppercut, grabbing the front of her dress and head-butting her but she kicked my legs out from under me. I rolled to the side to keep her from stomping on my head and kicked the back of her knees making her fall too.

I need to end this quick, I'm not sure how long can the people hold out. I tried to grab her but she punched me in the face.

"You should have stayed my good little slave and this wouldn't have happened."

"That's exactly the problem, this not happening!" I backed away and stood up and she tried blasting me with fire, covering my eyes at the brightness before feeling a strong punch on my stomach sending me back further. I doubled over and fell on my knees, on hand on my stomach the other holding my up as I threw up the bile since I had nothing else in my stomach.

(I actually know where and how to punch to make someone throw up irl, you know the little dip thingy where your ribs join, if you go down around one inch so your fist doesn't hit the bone and you hit there upwards in an uppercut there is a 60% chance the other will have a gagging reflex and might throw up)

"So weak." I glared up at her, you don't look between off you witch.

I decided to try something risky and shift. the metal collar around my neck felt so tight, cutting my breath and maybe even blood flow, lucky I wasn't a bigger wolf or it would have made my air way shatter, after a few seconds I heard the attachment keeping the collar close snap and it fell off.

I sprinted at the queen who was frozen in surprise before sending a wave of flames at me but I got through it easily and sink my teeth in her neck. I snapped my head to the left and it was over. the guards backed away as I dropped the body, the head at an unnatural angel compared to the body, light from her eyes gone.

I changed back and looked down at her, this is the third person I killed of my own doing, the armies it was Invisus after all, the third life I consciously took and the two were royals, it made me feel something but I ignored it, pushing it aside as it was the least important thing right now.

"Go and leave at once!" I ordered the guards who bowed and left. "Your reign of terror is over queen of the land of fire." I said, grabbing her hair and dragging the body to the edge of the roof before half changing to let me let out a loud enough roar for everyone to stop fighting and look at me. "It's over!" I yelled, somehow it seemed the whole world wanted to hear what I wanted to say, all was so silent. "The queen will no longer control you! her unjust reign has come to an end!" I held up the body before dropping it on off the roof, the guards still caught her so nothing happened to the body and I walked down.

I found the body set on the stairs at the castles doors and everyone, guard and all else, staring up at me.

"You did it!" Selika yelled happily and all started to cheer and I leaned down and dug my claws in her chest, ripping out the fire crystal, there was a loud yet soundless, a gentle yet strong thud that echoed everywhere at the same time as I pulled the crystal out. I felt strong wind blow passed me and looked back to see as if something had cut a tear in the world itself, it was at black as my fur was and wind was rushing into it fast with a low, deep buzzing.

"People! It's time for me to leave, I was just sent here to help you out! I need to return to my own world and we'll most likely never see each other ever again... Don't let anything like this ever happen!"

"Wait! You can't leave us!" Selika ran over, the short time I've known her I somehow felt really close to her and it pained me to leave.

"I'm sorry... But despite the pain and sadness I feel while leaving I have my own world that still needs me to save it, live a happy life alright?"

"Right..." She said sadly and hugged me, I hugged back. "Be careful okay? Never forget us okay?"

"I will be and I won't ever forget you guys." I held on tightly before she backed away and I walked closer to the tear in the air.

I looked back at the people staring and smiled sadly, hoping for a good life for all of them, I raised my closed fist to the sky and slowly everyone did the same. I turned away, tears welling up in my eyes and dropped my hand at my side, holding the crystal tightly and stepping through the tear, instantly blacking out.