-142-

The binds had rubbed my skin raw and we never left the ships hold, sitting in darkness for probably days, starving, only given water to survive.

I spent most of that time in my mind but even Invisus didn't know how to get out of this.

We concluded it was a spell cast that could suppress mine and the others.

I never felt so lonely, knowing everyone is here with me but there is no way to talk, to help them.

------------------------------------------

I was jolted out of my mind when the hatch opened.

"To your feet maggots, today is judgment day!"

I watched with pity as Timor was mocked for associating with us.

I watched with a slight smile as Fortis was yelling the whole way.

I watched with a frown as Deus was punched for spitting on a guard.

I watched with sadness as Custos glared and was dragged out.

I watched with pity as Dea looked scared to be here.

I watched with anger as my dragons were chained and dragged as they roared in fear.

I walked out by myself, head held high, I will not drop to their level, prideful bastards of angels.

------------------------------------------

As we were pushed off the boat to the docks I looked around, white buildings tall and small both mixing is surprising elegance, enhanced by highlights of gold and light blue.

I stared in awe, turning around I could see a deep blue, the ocean.

I never seen the ocean despite knowing where I lived was the only big continent and the rest were islands.

From here I could see several islands on the horizon but I was whacked on the head and pushed to move, brought back to reality.

I kept my gaze on the faded yellow stone road, only glancing up at the gleaming white palace once otherwise keeping my gaze on my dragons brought away, I couldn't stop them... I am sorry...

The inside was filed with ice crystals, emitting less light then fire crystals but a light blue light instead of the fire-like red and it made the rooms cooler too.

"So these are the vermin that stole the life of my general." I glared darkly, the pain of that dead man's flames flashing through my arms making my fist clench in their restraints.

The room was void of anything but a throne with a huge, deep black pit behind it that was letting out a soft whooping noise from time to time.

This man had short blond hair but on him it was ugly, this overly decorated white and gold amour was to show off his riches and not protect him.

I moved my head, rubbing it against my shoulder to drag my mouth covering down my face so it hung against my neck.

"That shithead you call your general attacked us for no freaking reason and killed one I hold dear!!" I barked at him.

I felt a fist slam into my stomach, gasps escaping me as I fell on my knees and coughed, bringing my arms to my stomach as much as I could.

"How dare you demons speak to the king like that?!!"