-133-

Amata pov:

"What?!"

I looked up after hearing metal clash and too my horror I see Aura on the ground.

"AURA!!" I scream, stumbling over as the angel steps away cursing some blade in his leg. "Aura! Aura!" I flip her and look at the bloody gash on her chest, eyes closed, unmoving.

"Who's there? I know someone is there!" I  heard a soft sigh.

"Impressive." A voice said and dropped from the tree, despite its height she landed with no damage..." But your aim would have been a bit off, you weren't aiming at me."

"I can't miss right now."

"Wanna try?"

"No, waste of arrows." I unhooked the arrow and put them away as the other two didn't drop their guards for a little while. "Who are you?"

"I'm Aura, an elf as you can see, you?" She was like all people describe elves, perfect fair skin, bright green eyes, elegant.

"Aura! Wake up!" I sake her but no response.

"What are you doing up so late? You even missed the evening meal." I looked too my side, snapping out of my thoughts and seeing Aura, one hand stuck in a crevice in the tree trunk with her feet against the trunk but all her weight held by her hand despite it looking really easy for her, elves aren't really heavy after all, I think I'm around her weight.

"Thinking." I said truthfully as I looked away from her, noticing the orange and red light was gone, replaced by the blues and blacks of the night, fireflies, loads of them, flying in between trees with the nature crystals against and in the trees softly glowing, they had so many utilization it amazed me.

"Can I get on?"

"Yeah."

"We are supposed to do this together!"

"Sorry I was a bit late my mother wanted to speak to me." I turned my head to the side and waved at Aura with a smile.

"I had a hunch it was going to be you... You have an idea where the others are?"

"As my mother decided to have you trained she gave them the same proposition, your Fortis friend has a clear goal so his trainer, Arbor, will train him towards that way and I don't really know for Custos she didn't wanna tell me just walked away." She said sitting next to me.

"Yeah she takes her role of a guardian seriously, way too much at time and get in that mentality."

"Sure..." Even though she didn't sound like she believed me I didn't question her. "Hey before we start what I had in mind I have a few questions that has been bugging me."

"Shoot."

"You were supposed to do this with me!"

I yawned, it was late so I got up from my chair to leave.

"I'll go to bed I'm tired, I should sleep or I'll be dead tired in the morning." I told Aura, Custos and Fortis having left us a while back, I had been questioning her about elvish stuff and I answered questions on where I used to live.