~94~

Amata's pov:

"H-he had brought some of our offered aphrodisiac that's the only thing that could have ended up in her drink." Said the bartender.

My left thumb was twitching as it held the clothes of the man still and I chucked the rib at the bartender with an angry yell, the rib stabbing in the wall like a nail right next to his head as I looked down at the man whom I had broken it out from and grabbed his hair with my free hand and snapped his neck.

"He isn't dead if you get him help now if someone even cares for this bastard's life." I spat with venom dripping off my words as I talked almost literally I was so angry he dared to do this, to put that shit in her drink, I grabbed the bartender and yanked him over the bar so he was right in my face. "What does it do exactly?" I said in a calm tone but it was much scarier then if I had yelled it, silent and calm anger is usually much worst then loud and violent anger, in my case at least because if I am calm looking that means that I will the able to strategies and target my anger better then blindly raging at anyone in my way, I get way more dangerous.

"T-the normal stuff." He squeaked out in a little girl's voice with sweat pearling on his forehead while he shook in my hold. "A-also makes someone m-more sensible to alcohol and m-make none magical creatures tire out e-easier."

"That's why she is tipsy after half of the cup, he must have poured a shit tone in it." I thought out loud to myself but he still nodded in agreement as if I had asked him something instead, I huffed and dropped him on the ground before stomping back to Custos.

"We are leaving." I said taking my drink from her hands and throwing it over my shoulder and hitting someone I didn't see behind me, grabbing her arm and pulling her outside while changing myself back to normal forcefully.

I was so pissed, so pissed, demons are such disgusting sluts!! Why else would he have done that?! I will break theirs backs if another one dares to touch someone I care about!! I will transform them in a pile of their own guts and bones!! I will tear them apart!! She is mine!! Only mine!! MINE!!!!!!

"AMATA!!"

"WHAT?!" I yelled back at Custos.

"...You zoned out a while ago while walking and are tightly holding my arm, it hurts please stop." She whispered, my anger was making me possessive, I didn't let go of her arm but tightly grabbed her jaw with my other hand and shoved her back against the nearest wall harshly and kissed her deeply, tongue and all, she's mine not his, not anyone's!! M.I.N.E.!!!

I didn't let her keep up with me as I explored every inch of her mouth with my tongue claiming it as my new territory, only mine.

I snapped out of my angry thoughts a bit as I felt her free arm around my neck with her left hand gripping the mess my hair must by right now.

I took a deep breath when I backed away, not caring for the drool still connecting us before it fell to leave a small temporary stain on the front of our clothes, she was a bit more out of breath then me.

I gulped as my throat suddenly went dry a little as I let go of her arm and rolled mine around her waist, pulling her against me, that look in her half lid eyes held so many emotions with caused a shiver to run down my back and make my body heat up.

I felt her pulled me back in a similar hot and hungry kiss as before, I let go of her face and push my arm against my other one before shuffling into the nearest deserted alleyway and leaned her back against another building's side wall.

"Custos it's because of what was put in your drin--." "Shut up I do care! It made me feel like this so take care of this shit!" I tried telling her when she broke the kiss for a breather but she cut me off before going right back to kissing me.