-93-

Amata's pov:

"What the fuck?!" I didn't hold myself back one of the demons serving the drinks before was hugging Custos while holding the hand she held knife in, ready to stab him and everyone was cheering for him to 'get that wolf ass', to say it got quiet when I was back, yeah she looks good and a wolf but only I can get her. he looked at me leaving her time to get the knife in her other hand and stabbing the simple not demonic looking man in the stomach before head-butting him and kneeing him in his crotch, it made me smile.

"He tried grabbing my butt because I looked 'exotic', he is stronger than he looks and I guess they know I'm no demon-" Custos said while walking up to me with a look on her face as if nothing happened but I know it was only a mask from her guard training but she was pissed in reality.

"Nice display." I chuckled, wrapping one arm around her shoulders and pulling her closer as I looked at the wheezing man on the ground while demons laughed their ass off.

"Learned from the best."

"Take our drinks please so they don't get knocked over while I teach him how do deal with ladies, okay?"

"Sure, I want to see that." We were talking as if this was completely normal and heck if Custos didn't care I'd have left it at that but she encouraged me so time to kick some butt. I walked to the man and grabbed the back of his jacket and pulled him up before spinning him around and shoving him against the bar, hand around his throat with a calm look on my face as if I was doing nothing.

"You know you served us our drinks so why again did you go and do this?" I was grabbed and thrown over the bar into the shelves with the drinks, I growled as I got up. "This is not an answer man." I spat with a glare and cracked my neck and knuckles before hoping over the bar and sucker punching him right in the face, he fell down as demons shamelessly hooted and cheered despite the situation, a typical wolf reaction but I didn't know demons loved other fights then fighting in the sheets if you get me.

"You bitch." He whispered but I heard.

"I might be but what does that make you then? Look mister dickhead that woman over there is mine so don't go bothering her ever or I will relieve you from your dick." I said kicking him in the chest as he tried getting up and leaned my weight on my leg, foot still resting on his chest. "Understood?" I asked crossing my arms over my knee and looking down with raised eyebrows.

He opened his mouth and I saw an orange glow before he breathed fire like a dragon right in my face.

"Well you asshat." I said as he stopped. "You burned my newest hair tie away and the col of my jacket was lit on fire." I patted the fire away as he stared at me in surprise and shock while I just sadistically smiled. "Oh yeah I guess it is surprising." I slid my foot so I had it on his throat but in a way my heel was on the ground, despite not wearing shoes it did still hurt, with shoes it would have been worst for him... If only I was wearing shoes just for this moment. "I'm part demon~." I said in a singing voice as my hair hung passed my shoulder now that it was free, the braids not since they were braided against my head with multiple different strands not only one.

"Amata come on it's boring stop wasting time."

"Well you are lucky pal, ass saved by the one who's ass you've groped." I stood up normally and brushed the bottle pieces off me and walked off to Custos and taking my drink she held out to me. I kept an eye on that man as we talked as if nothing happened, it was just a warning, I'll beat him up if she wants it... Or if she isn't looking since she just brushed the accident aside.

"You are lucky you didn't get cut by a glass shard." She muttered, insisting on checking herself if I was okay.

"Yeah maybe but at least I got to scare him a little, too lazy to fist fight if not really necessar--." I stopped talking sniffing the air.

"Is something wrong?" I looked at Custos and yanked her drink out of her hands and sniffed it and growled loudly, pissed now even more than before. "Amata?" She seemed a bit tipsy.

"Wait here and take mine if you do still want something to drink, I'll be back in a second okay?" She nodded and I kissed her forehead before walking off to the man and smashing the ceramic pint glass against his head with all my strength, shattering it and leaving only the handle of it in my hands.

"YOU SPIKED HER DRINK?!?!" I screamed at him pissed, throwing the remaining piece on the ground as he held his head and looked at the red blood on his hands. "I'D HAVE LET YOU GO BUT THIS?!?! I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!!!"

I picked him up with some difficulty and slammed him down on a table, breaking it in half while spilling the demons' drinks and interrupting a cards game they were playing. I pulled him from the debris while feeling my tail and ears grow out as I held him by his shoulders, I felt the collarbone on the left side break under my hold before I slammed the screaming man against the side of the bar where he fell down in a heap.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU PUT IN IT?!?!" I yelled in his face while one hand held the counter top and held the front of his clothes in my other hand as I pulled him up enough to be face to face with me as I growled. "WHAT WAS IT?!?! I'LL BREAK EVERY OTHER BONE IN YOUR BODY TOO IF YOU DON'T TALK!!!!" But he didn't. I brought my hand away from the bar and held it out flat before thrusting it in the knife hole Custos had made and grabbed a rib.

"I AM NOT JOKING!!!" I yelled spitting fire literally but it was unimportant to me right now, waving the rib in his face while he held his side, the bone cracking under the pressure I applied to it while holding it in my fist.

"Aphrodisiac." I looked up at the bartender that looked terrified as he spoke.

"What?!" I yelled but still in a lower voice.