-77-

Amata's pov:

I had my arms crossed over my chest and tapping my foot against the ground, irritated.

"And you did all that for such a stupid thing?" I asked Custos and Aura in front of me, Fortis laughing off to the side.

"Well... You see..."

"Aura."

"Okay fine yeah, we did." I pinched the bridge of my nose as I sighed.

I was talking with Harmonia about some stuff right now.

"Is your arm alright?" I asked, looking at the bandaged up arm.

"Yeah despite getting it crushed the elves did a good job minimizing the pain and helping with the healing." She was sitting right up against me.

"That's good." I draped my arm over her shoulder to pat her back, she leaned in a little before Aura just appeared out of nowhere.

"Are you ready?" She asked as I let my arm fall and she sat up.

"Ready for what?"

"I told you that I'd change your bandages while we revise what you had learned, you forgot?" She seemed a bit sad so I shook my head.

"No I just got distracted I remember, see you later Harmonia."

I was sparing with Harmonia to see if she remembered what I taught her and I gotta say she got better, though I took it slowly because of her arm. I caught her punch by her momentum made us fall on the slippery ground with her on top of me. Before she could do anything Custos pulled her up and stood her further away before helping me up.

"Hi Custos, haven't seen you today."

"I'm sorry about that, anyway do you wish to spar with me?"

"I'm working with Harmonia right now sorry."

"Oh so you use her as an excuse to run from me? So brave."

"Oh you are on Custos; we are done for today Harmonia I gotta kick some Custos ass."

We were all eating together, the army was to remain until the ruler or rulers weren't decided to keep the kingdom under order so they were singing, dancing and playing to entertain themselves and others around.

I turned to the side as Harmonia tapped my shoulder and damn her face was close and she noticed, having an embarrassed blush on her face before an apple pie hit the side of my head. I glared forwards, facing away from Harmonia and looking at a fake shocked Aura who had 'accidentally' tripped over the bench in front of me.

"It was an accident!" She yelled as I picked up my plate and chased her, starting a huge food fight which ended by Aura's mother scolding us like little kids and made us clean up.

I was looking down at the vampire law book with the five chosen to lead the vampires, having made a council for which people could be elected to join and voted out, I think they named it the council of blood which fit.

"Maybe this should be changed? It is only benefiting the queen." Harmonia said leaning against my shoulder, her front against my back.

"Maybe this too, clear scam." Custos said, shoving Harmonia away with her shoulder as she pointed at the book before catching the wolf queen. "I'm really sorry are you alright?" She asked and Harmonia nodded, standing next to Aura as Custos and her took the places next to me.

These are a few examples of the occasions I was around Harmonia and these two somehow interfered to separate us, I noticed these strange going ons after the 6th time and after a week I finally confronted them about it. these idiots teamed up to keep Harmonia away from me because she once had a crush on me, oh good goddess why.

"Stop laughing asshole!!" I yelled at Fortis who was finding this situation hilarious. "And you two really? Seriously?? Come on! You even butt in when I'm supposed to help her with her newer crush, are you following me around or what? wait don't answer that you most likely were." I covered my face with my hand and sighed heavily. "I'm heading to bed, tomorrow is the vote about the queen's fate and I wish to be rested for it." I said, walking away.

After a few blocks away, I leaned against a house and grabbed my chest over my heart, looking down at the ground with a red face. I tried to be angry but I couldn't help but be embarrassed about with my heart beating fast, they did do all of this because of their love after all, that thought made my face turn redder.

"Come on heart... Decide already." I whispered, I knew one would win but that means I was just leading on the other on a false hope that I might choose her, I need to decide soon... Please something help me... I shook my head and walking in the inn that I had a room at and just went straight to bed, wanting to escape these thoughts.