-35-

Amata's pov:

I slowly made my way up to queen's room. she never let anyone in there so why does she want me? I walked down the hallway and a maid came in front of me, bumping in to each other... But something felt off.

"I'm so sorry!" She said, stumbling on her feet and looking at me with golden eyes.

"It's alright, no harm was done." I said getting up and petting down her messed up chin length red hair with a chuckle but it made my head feel like it was swimming and my stomach flipped, when I pulled my hands back the feeling left and she quickly left with a wave and a thanks.

"Weird." I whispered but had no time to think about it as I continued on. it felt weird to do this, my head couldn't get what the queen wished for.

I looked down at the red carpet covering the ground around here and in no other place of the castle. I fiddled with the chain attached to my collar and let myself shift back to my 100% human self. I looked up as the big doors of her room and sighed deeply, dropping the chain and knocking three times on the door.

"Enter." I hated the sweet ring to her voice as I opened the door and stepped in.

The room was illuminated with fire crystals attached to a chandelier on the ceiling

The room was illuminated with fire crystals attached to a chandelier on the ceiling... Much smaller room then what I expected from such self-centered fiery maniac tyrant.

"Like it?" I heard the close behind me and turned around to see the queen had closed it.

"It's quite modest for someone like you my queen." I actually never learned her name but it was better that way.

"Please take place." She pointed at her bed.

"I can't it would be a disgrace for me to touch your bed my queen."

"I said take place." She said more forcefully and I sat down. "And you never answered my question." She grabbed my hair and pulled it back to make me look up at her as she waited with a raised eyebrow.

"I do, it's very well arranged." She smiled and pet my head like when I was a wolf, I smoothed down my hair as she turned away, walking to a mirror and doing stuff I've never seen people in my world do with some things in boxes (makeup) before looking at herself and whipping it off with a towel and nodding, I guess having nothing on her face is what she found okay right now?

"I've been starting to see peasants eyeing you, I really don't enjoy seeing such thing when their attention should be on me." She said, facing me and walking over.

"I'm sorry my queen."

"You better be." She shoved me harshly, really not happy. I tried sitting up again but her hands on my shoulder kept me against the bed as she glared down at me before an evil smirk appeared on face and she... She kissed me?! Why is every royalty kissing me?! Before it was Harmonia and now this. She forced her tongue in my mouth in my surprise before backing away. "But I gotta admit with you flaunting your body around like that it's like you are asking for it so feel special for having the privilege of having my eyes over your sweet body too." I stared up with wide eyes at what she did, oh yeah I'm really under-dressed compared to people here before I could say something she did it again but I shoved her back when I felt her hand lift my T-shirt and grabbed my fucking breast.

"HOW DARE YOU?!?!" She yelled at me, sitting on the ground while I got of the bed and backed away.

"Who do you think I am? I'm not a slut from your harem of thirsty men and women." She didn't like my comment and stood up and walked over as I backed up before falling to the ground with the force of a slap to my left cheek, I'm sure her hand print is there and she was pissed.

"How dare you go against me?! I own you!!" She pulled me up by my hair and shoved me against her wardrobe, hitting my head really hard on it before falling and hitting it again. My vision was hazy and thinning, I couldn't remain conscious, the last thing I heard was...

"Drag this ungrateful animal to the cells and prepare the punishment."