-29-

Amata's POV:

Selika and her gramps, who's named Po, explained to me what this council was while we waited for its members. The meeting area was underground under a hidden trapdoor in the darkest part of their basement. We were in a main circular room with tunnels branching off of it.

This council was one of a rebellion; all the people in it knew of its existence, but none knew the bosses' names, who the council was, or the council's location, so even if tortured, no one could give them away to the queen, loads of people were ready to follow the council if they showed themselves and prepared to take down the queen and if I remember right they said some of the hidden survivors were part of it too, their towns underground to stay hidden. Soon, a few people showed up, three to be exact, two men and a woman.

"You brought another person with you, Po?!" A man with a long brown beard said... They have such weird names.

"Pao, no need to worry. She can be trusted."

"How can you be so sure?"

"If you hear her story and why she's here, you'll trust her too."

"Pao, calm down, you know Po, he knows what he's doing." Said the older-looking man with a mustache.

"But Kata! The rules!"

"All of you calm down! Let's go ahead and start from the start. This is Kata, Pao, and I'm Lin."

"Well, hi," I told the short-haired female. "I'm Amata... Friend of Aurum? I was sent here, kinda?" Welp... The silence was profound. "Selika, stop trying to fry my hand; it won't work." I sighed as she held my hand up and made a flame in her hand that covered my hand to show them.

"Equal to fire." The woman stepped over and touched my hand when Selika stopped doing what she did. "Tell us what to do, savior."

"First of all, call me Amata, and second, you need to explain to me what goes on here, I come from a world that's at war, and I need to bring peace without knowing what to do as the creation of a goddess, at least here I would enjoy to know a bit more than from where I come from." I somewhat ranted.

"Very well, Amata." She said. "You know the legend?"

"Yes, Selika told me."

"So I'll skip that part and tell you nowadays what goes on. The fire queen holds the biggest water source locked in her castle and a few of what people think to be the last remaining water people. She needs to set the water free so life can return to normal. You saw that our world is dying, becoming a huge desert. She needs to fall for everyone else to be able to strive."

"And how can I help."

"Tell us what you can do." The Kata named man said. "We'll go from there."

"In my world, there are people. None of them are humans. Being called a human is an insult to my world, one of the worst insults around. I'm part of the were-creatures, someone that can turn into a wolf, but a goddess created me to stop a war between the six races in the war. I was made with a bit of each. I'm part of small people called dwarfs. Part pointed-eared magical elf people, part of your god-status wearing dragons, part wolf people, part evil demon, part pure angel, part blood-sucking vampire people... I can't be burned, but I don't have magic for now, I think. I have this half-n-half form between a wolf and... Human, I can fight. I took down a king and took his place."

"Well, we don't know how to get in the castle."

"I will become a wolf and stay like that, Selika. You will offer me as catch on a hunt to the queen. I will not act all nice. I'll act like a wild wolf each night. I'll come to the front gates in my... Human form and whisper intel to someone on the other side. If it comes to time that I can't keep up transforming, I'll make up a lie then and there. It will take a long time, but we'll get the needed info to break into the castle."

"To plan can work," Pao said. "We trust in you, savior, help us."

"I will do what I can. I can't talk in wolf form, and I ask you to act as if I were an animal. You never talked to me. You never knew I was human. I'm not someone you ever met in your life, right?"

"Got it."

I spent the time preparing a plan in my head for this. I'll act like a wild wolf at the start, even if it means being hurt. I need to look normal. These creatures I've never seen are common around here, but I saw a few that are also in my world, like chickens and a few stray dogs. I changed into my wolf form, still as black as void, with my glowing red marking over my face and the soft red glow that sometimes appeared to outline my black body.

 I changed into my wolf form, still as black as void, with my glowing red marking over my face and the soft red glow that sometimes appeared to outline my black body

(without the red floaty things)

It was strange, but I missed Invisus. Every time I tried to go to the temple, I never opened my eyes to that place, but in this world, like that place in my mind never existed. I felt so alone, even after Dad was gone... She at least was here... Now she's gone too since I came to this world. I sighed and let Selika put a muzzler on me.

An oversized metal collar around my neck with spikes on the exterior and a chain attached to it

"Be careful, okay?" She said, and I nodded while sitting in a tiny cage, a bit too small for me to get comfortable, but it was the point. She had Klapr carry the cage. Somehow, that beast was walking on its two hind legs as I fake but very realistically yanked on the chain on the spiked metal collar and bit at the cage on my face, growling and howling.

Here we fucking go!