-82-

Amata's pov:

The stairs twisted around and never seemed to end, leading us inside the mountain. soon we came out of the tunnel and right in front of the temple. I stopped walking, Fortis was right behind me and a few second later Aura caught up and a little later Custos looking lost in thoughts.

"Are you alright?" I asked her which seemed to snap her out of her thoughts and nod.

"I'm fine, just wondering why have no one even written about such a place."

"I do too." I agreed and entered the place.

(Imagine the circle decoration on the ground in a small pond with a huge human sized blue crystal in the middle and the crystal and liquid has a blue glow)

It was huge room.

The little pond in the middle intrigued me with the crystal in the middle, the soft blue glow casting a blue light around as I looked in awe at the balls that floated around, seemingly made of pure blue light and leaving a trail of blue smoke, circling the pond in a half sphere.

Fortis held out his hand and touched one before yanking it away and looking at the burn, but the burn wasn't red like any normal burn would be, it was blue because the glow of the ball stayed there before fading and the skin was as good as new but from his face I could tell he was holding back screams of utter pain. my hand lifted on its own and brushed against one, the ball, instead of moving on like with Fortis, stayed against me gloved hand, despite the glove I could feel the heat coming off it, it detached from my palm and slowly made a few turn around me before going back to its place in the half sphere around the pond, a memory having been passed on to me.

"We've expected you but not in such situation." I wasn't surprised at the voice like everyone else was and didn't turn around to face them because of this one memory.

"I know." Was all I said, turning around to face four monks, all in white robes, one vampire, one wolf, one elf and one dwarf, I knew what their purpose was and who they were and that all of them shall live until the end of time with endless knowledge bestowed upon them by my dear old mother.

"Your mother didn't wait for such things; you are truly special." I rubbed Viridi's head to stop it from growling.

"Yeah I know, I was to walk my road alone and yet I am surrounded with people." I said to the elf that was the head monk.

"Who are these people? How do you know them?" Custos asked me but the dwarf answered.

"We are four nameless monks chosen to have all the answers to all possible questions and we shall live to transmit our knowledge to those that found their way to the temple and to guide the chosen one."

"That being me." I said at the end and they nodded in union. "I have questions, a few I know you can answer... Why is the crystal alive." Only they knew why I could feel such thing.