-40-

Amata's pov:

I slowly blinked, my vision coming back with my other sense and slowly sat up.

"Amata! Oh my god you were out for three days I was worried!"

"Heh hi to you too Custos." I said as she hugged me before backing up with a small embarrassed blush at what happened... Wait three days? "Three days?" I closed my hands, or only one, feeling something in the other, I raised it and stared at the crystal in it.

 Wait three days? "Three days?" I closed my hands, or only one, feeling something in the other, I raised it and stared at the crystal in it

"Aurum! I have several questions!" I half yelled in surprise.

"I'll answer them child."

It took me a moment to decide on one.

"How come when I finished your test I got this crystal."

"You saved that world."

"So that was really people? Not just a mental image?" All that happened raced through my mind, all the good all the bad, it really happened?

"No that was a world all on its own like this one is, this is not the youngest nor the oldest, all exist at the same time, connected and yet without having any contact with each other, time flows in one like a human life time for a day and other's it's faster than a rivers flow, just like the one in the land of fire."

"That means..."

"Years already passed since you left yes."

"Why do they see you as a god and how do they know of you if there is not contact?"

"I said there was a little, dragons are beings that live split between the worlds, I see countless of worlds dying, being born, I see countless of wars and countless death, I see all and live in all but I'm still not the Aurum in the land of fire but I also am him, I am me and not at the same time, it's hard to explain to people like you that don't see what I see... This is why I trust you in doing the ritual to set the dragons spirits free, because you have seen another world, their soul is stuck between worlds, being pulled to pieces, ripped the shreds and they can't stop it, the ritual serves one purpose, to send their soul to rest in the world they are the most connected with and let them finally pass on in peace to come back at a member of that world."

"Why did I feel so strangely when I touched that person? it didn't happen with the others."

"Simple child, that was you but from that world, normally the same person can't interact with themselves like you did, your body knew it was against nature for it to happen."

"And Selika... why did I feel like I did? So guilty and sad."

"She was another Custos here."

"But she doesn't look like her at all."

"You look like how your other self from that world looked only because it's the mother of all worlds that created you, the worlds are endless, always with ones dying and others being born but you are the only one that look the same in all of them since you are the child of the mother of all worlds" this was kinda hard to take in.

"So what happened in the land of fire really happened?" My voice came out as a whisper, hugging the crystal to my chest. "I really was forced to changed daily from wolf to this form to wolf, pushing my body to the brink, my mind to almost insanity, my body to take lashing, my body to be raped, almost being hanged! That all really happened?! All of that?!?! Why didn't you tell me beforehand!? I was so miserable at time!! I only wished to come home!! nothing else!!" I was crying and screaming angrily and felt Custos hug me to try to calm me while Fortis only laid his hand on my shoulder.

"If I had told you your intentions wouldn't have been pure and you wouldn't have succeeded, your soul would have not found its way back to your body and your existence itself would have been scattered across worlds." I didn't want to listen as I just cried and cried, unable to remain strong anymore and just breakdown, hiding my face against Custos' chest, my sobs being the only sounds in the silent cave.