-113-

Custos' pov:

We left the little town half a day ago but the last few day replayed in my head and the mini problems I caused... If they can be called mini.

I had decided to take my vengeance with the plant based aphrodisiac and I had asked the cook of the in to slip it into the steak he was cooking since Amata had ordered that.

I was all smiley, waiting for the plates to come innocently but was confused when nothing had happened for a while after she finished eating before I heard a huge clash and turned around to see a demon had tackled the nearest one to him and was already balls deep inside them.

I paled realizing he got the food I thought was for Amata.

That was the first fail, the second is less bad.

I spiked Amata's drink and gave it to here and was silently urging her on to take a sip before a demon knocked into her ending up with her drink all over both of us, she went to beat the shit out of him as I cursed my failure yet again.

Third attempt was somewhat close to the first.

I made sure to tell the cook where the food was too go and for who, a red haired girl with a black jacket missing a sleeve and in the back of the inn... The waiter gave it to someone else that had red hair since all vampires have red hair and I forgot that this wasn't a 100% demon town, she and her man ended up being kicked out of the establishment... I won't even describe what they did but if it shocks demons, it bad.

The fourth attempt is what makes me guilty and embarrassed, this is a secret I will keep to myself always as I stared at my two friends that refused to make eye contact and would blush when they did.

I spiked the drinks, this time sure of my success as the waiter brought us to mugs. I got you Amata~.

"Guys I don't feel well I think I'm going to go sleep." My eyes went wide as Aura said that... Uh-oh.

"Be sure to rest, we leave after tomorrow." Amata said with a smile as I just stared in silence and with wide eyes.

"Don't be late." Sdded Fortis and Dea who were a bit drunk already.

"I'll help you to your room." Deus said, grabbing her arm and standing Aura up, I held myself back from saying it was a bad idea because of the trouble that would come my way if they knew I did this.

"Custos are you alright?" Amata asked as I watched the two girl leave.

"I just committed a war crime." I muttered making her raise and eyebrow and ask what it was but I just shook my head and said nothing else, ready to die while bringing this secret with me to the grave.

I felt bad for the awkwardness between the two girls but I'd be so dead if I said something now... The fifth attempt was a success and lucky since I ran out of the leaves but goddess the price for one night in bed together is not worth it... Not at all...

Amata's pov:

I was chatting with Fortis and Dea since the three others were unusually silent and I didn't know why, they weren't willing to reveal this info so I let them be, I just hope it won't bring trouble in the future.

Aura's pov:

Goddess, no why why why why why WHY?!?! Damn it is so embarrassing!!!

I rubbed my face, not understanding how this happened, I just like grabbed her and... Oh my goddess.

Embarrassment burned on my face since I don't know where that... Euh, need suddenly came from and the worst is it wasn't the beer because like I was sober to know it wasn't.

"You know I don't regret tonight."

And my face was deep red again, I was the one that pulled away from Deus and she let me since this was like a huge thing for me, I did fuck someone I was still unsure of feeling something for.

I knew she wanted to speak but wouldn't with so many people around and would wait until we get to the capitol, it was like four days in this cart which was long to wait but it felt too short for me, I'd have liked it too be even longer to let me think this over even more.