-63-

Amata's pov:

I had ended up falling asleep, luckily I did go inside before that happened, I didn't want the egg to get cold now that it had given a sign of life. we had thanked the elderly couple who even offered us breakfast but we declined... Up until the lady didn't force us to take it because 'youth like us should not go hungry' as she said... While threatening us with a frying pan... Surprisingly the first vampire town was just half a day's walk away, it was really small even if we didn't see the whole town we could see that.

--------------------------------------

I flipped up my hood and everyone did the same. First thing first, going to the inn to get rooms for the time being for my friends as here we split apart like the plan says.

"So." Aura asked, having gotten the rooms as we simply ate while waiting for her. "I have heard some interesting things."

"Spill."

"Well with my hearing and no one yet noticing I'm an elf because of the food smell around I overheard a discussion between two man about a sort of group they called 'restoration' and about wanting to go back to the old way of ruling the kingdom." Why those this almost mirror what happened in the land of fire? What if the same technique would work here too? "And well they talked about the feeding slaves and such but they mostly talked about that group." She finished... This is like the land of fire almost oh my goddess...

"You guys will try to get this group on our side in case was to come while I'll head to the castle and see what this queen is all about."

"You can't just waltz in there the way we look; we are already standing out as travelers."

"I know Custos and I have a plan okay? I'll go get to it right now but before that." I took the crystal and wrapped up egg in my arms and sighed a bit hesitant before handing them to Custos. "Keep it safe, I trust you on this, I don't want it to be hurt while I'm doing this."

"I... Of course." She put them in her own bag, it was a bit painful to let go, as if I forever gave up my baby but I knew it wasn't the case so I softly smiled at her and stood up.

"If you get that group on your side or not, if there is war or not we meet here as the sun disappears under the horizon alright?" They nodded and left silently. "Time to blend in." I whispered outside of the inn with a sigh and walked to the nearest tailor shop.

"Good morning what may I do for you today?" I saw the tailor sniff the air a bit intrigued.

"I'll pay double and you didn't see or even meet me alright?" I asked, pushing off my hood.

"Might I know how may I serve such a strange person as you are on this lovely day?"

"I need to look noble enough to be let in the castle without much questioning and how do I smell to a vampire such as yourself?"

"I can possibly do that for you if you may come with me for measurements." I followed him in a back room and set down my bag on a chair. "I will need you to take of the T-shirt as I must have top measurements so the outfit will elegantly fit, it is my job and not for some sick pleasure of mine that I ask such of you." I did as told. "Good, legs shoulder width and arms out." I watched him measure me and note down things on a note book.

"So for my second question?"

"Well miss if I may say I wouldn't say it's pleasant for a vampire only because of the wolfish smell which most despise but that can easily be overlooked by the other bunch there is from which I can only recognize a bit of my own people, vampires and angel but the rest is unknown for me but do not worry most don't have such a sense of smell as I am proud to have... I'm done, I should be able to find fitting clothes in here somewhere." Well it was a relief that I couldn't really have a specific races smell pined to me. "Might I know why you require such clothing?"

"Will you keep secret?"

"I am bound by professional secrecy."

"To see the queen and declare war to overthrow her reign if she refuses to declare peace to the other kingdoms." If he doesn't answer how I want to, he'll have to die.

"Are you part of that restoration group?"

"No, I'm an outside force but my friends will try to contact them to warn the people that a war might be coming to this kingdom from the were-creatures and elves that I might call."

"Interesting, I shall be careful or my workshop might be destroyed, now let me assist you with these." A few minutes later I was awkwardly standing in front of a body length mirror.

I tapped my booted feet against the ground awkwardly and stumbled around like some cats I had seen with shoes and fell down, making the tailor laugh

"Oh shut up I never put shoes on in my life, these are the devil's creations." I said angrily as I stood up as if I was on ice, my arms holding on the wall and my knees bent inward a bit.

"Hahaha I beg your pardon but it's always a laugh to see were-creatures try on any type of footwear, it's like watching a toddler who just learned to walk around... Anyway it is exactly like walking normally but you don't feel the ground under your feet and only the inside of the boots through the socks, those cloth things I made you put on."

"Yeah were those necessary?"

"Yes."

"Great, fucking great." I took a few hesitant normal steps before putting on my bag and handing him the money and walking out of the shop somewhat normally.

"Time to catch a cart that goes to the capital." I whispered and stumbled a few times as I went to the market place.