-141-

Amata's pov:

"Amata?" I looked away from the window as I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"What is it Custos?" I looked up, laying my hand on hers.

"Someone wants to see you."

"I feared as much." Already knowing who it would be. "Let's go see her."

"I don't want you hurt."

"Bound to happen."

stepping outside I met the eyes I haven't in a long time.

"You came back..." I whispered.

"Not for you." Deus glared. "For her, I will not let her promise go to waste. She wanted to protect you so destiny could be fulfilled so I'll make sure of it while completing my vendetta."

"So be it... Welcome back... We'll leave tomorrow towards the nearest shop to buy clothes to fit in and then go to the capitol to end this, the angels are dooming themselves and the world, we can't let this happen."

"Right."

-----------------------------------

That night I had a hard time sleeping, feeling bad.

Something was nagging me but what? Even Invisus was thinking I was just paranoid again because Deus was back and had every reason to want to kill me.

I feared she can back to kill me, I am the reason Aura is gone forever.

But I ended up falling asleep after a creaking wooden plank spooked me causing Custos to wake up, she is the reason I sleep anymore, whispering sweet nothings in my ears to calm my nerves.

----------------------------------------

"Let's go here, Fortis and Dea will catch up later." I told the girls, not knowing where those two went really, having been awake before us, leaving them a note.

"Sure." Deus coldly said as Custos gave a soft smile with a nod, she carried Frigus while Viridi was with me this time.

-----------------------------------------------

The angel tailor looked at us in disgust but after we paid him triple he decided to serve us and got to work.

I was first and ended up with him holding up white fabric up in front of me.

"This will cost more demon." He said.

"We have money." He is stealing our money with this but we need him to do his job.

"Sure~." He grinned pridefully, tying it around me to measure the size and accidentally poking me with his sewing needle.

...

I... I don't think it was an accident or a sewing needle.

I started to get dizzy and the room was spinning.

"W-what did you do?" I tried grabbing the back of a chair but missed, collapsing on it and falling over with it.

"You think we don't know you killed our esteemed general you dirty demon?" His voice echoed in my ears as Viridi hissed before I heard a painful squawk and silence from him.

"Leave him alone." I weakly said, losing control of my body.

"The guards will be happy that the intruders are caught."

And I passed out despite the fight I put up.

---------------------------------------------

I awoke to movement, rocking left to right like on water.

I moved before noticing metal encasing my fists and heavily chained together with my ankles and elbows, something tied around my throat and a heavy chain tied to it and secured to the ground in front of me and cloth was painfully tight around my mouth.

I tried to summon magic but only sparks came, I couldn't enter another of my forms which scared me.

Suddenly darkness was filled with light and I saw my hands were in big metal balls and I was chained in hold of a ship with several other people and my own friends, only a few being awake with myself, stacked between boxes.

"Looks who decided to awaken, the demon." I glared at the angel walking down the stairs. "Don't look at me vermin."

I hissed as his hand slapped against my face before he grabbed it and turned my head to face him.

"Shame such a pretty creature like you is a dirty monster, I could have used you otherwise but now? You'll face death by the hands of our king for your doings."

I tried fighting the chains and whatever held my powers at bay but nothing came of any of it so I just slumped against the wall as darkness came back.

Tears escaped my vision as I was to be blamed again.

I was not careful enough and didn't think anything could happen.

Please mother give me a chance to save my friends from this.

Please.

Please...