-12-

Amata's POV:

I opened my eyes when I heard knocking on the door.

I stood up, walked over, and opened it to see the same guard as before... Helmet on her... It's more like a mask now that I can look at it well.

 It's more like a mask now that I can look at it well

It was a girl for sure since the chest plate was built a bit differently for the boobs; she had chin-length blond hair

It was a girl for sure since the chest plate was built a bit differently for the boobs; she had chin-length blond hair. In addition, she has a black T-shirt under the armor piece and brown shorts, a dagger attached to the belt.

"The king awaits you." Was all she said calmly before turning around and walking away. I followed without a word.

I looked out the windows to see the sun would be setting soon.

I had said I would beat the king without using my half-half form, but I know it was the worst error of my whole life up until now. He has been king for a long time now for a reason; no one could ever beat him, and all that tried died. That's why even his guards fear him; no one dares to challenge him anymore, only the fools who think they can win... But I know I will win; I must win. I made a promise to the goddess to give her my life if I fail. 

We exited the manor's surrounding big wall and walked down the road, people filling the streets to see this. It's not all day the king brings the fight out of the manor.

----------------------------------

The town center was cleared out, people huddling at the sides creating a big empty circle with the king already standing in the middle.

"My people that I care for!" He said loudly... Sure as if he cared about his people in any shape or form. "Today! This descendant of vampire and weres challenged me, I'll make this battle public for demonstration! She ended up beating my first son easily! For once it will be a show and I want everyone to see!"

"Stop your showbiz and get serious already." I said as the guard walked away, he glared back angrily as I said that.

"This battle will be lead in our wildest form and to the death, only one will leave this place alive."