-36-

Amata's pov:

I sat in that cell after I woke up. my punishment: Public lashing and because I didn't see it as honor to let her rape me, I did call her harem sluts but still.

I hadn't eaten in a while now and it was like I constantly was thirsty; I'm really not used to this climate here. it was dark with barely anything which was abnormal for this world. I was holding my head in my hands, I miss my world, I miss Fortis, I miss Custos, I miss Invisus... I miss Dad.

I looked up at the ceiling, I hadn't thought about him for a long time but my heart still clenched when I did, oh dad I miss you so much, if only you were here... If only anyone I knew was here, I wouldn't even mind the malice rolling off Invisus in waves, I wouldn't mind Fortis' annoying personality, I would mind nothing if only someone was with me...

I squinted as the door open and I was forced to the ground with metal things they called cuffs forced around my wrists, what metal is this? It isn't silver for sure but acted like it. I could do nothing as I was dragged outside despite my protests. I was then attached so my arms were stretched out horizontally to the ground, chains attached to two big metal poles kept me from moving them, my feet had also chains to hold me but they weren't tightly pulled like my arms so I could still move them around.

I was facing the ground as the gates opened and the guards piled the unwilling spectators in the room, I bit my lip.

"Today my people! I will show you why you don't contradict me! As she cannot be burned by flames it will be lashing, 60 lashings even if she screams for forgiveness."

"You are dreaming if you think I will scream for that." I whispered as only I heard, I won't give her the satisfaction, only I can come out of this satisfied of not have begged her for forgiveness.

"Lets the punishment be an example to all you people!" I felt my T-shirt be cut off so it wouldn't protect me even the little it could so only bra and shorts remained on me. Sweat dripped down my forehead in the ghastly silence as I took a deep breath and looked up, glaring straight at the queen, I won't beg for such a person as you... I would rather die.

I heard the snapping of the whip behind me and grabbed on the chains, sighing deeply and spitting at the ground before the first hit came in to contact with my left arm.

.

.

.

1

I looked at my arm, jaw set and taking one loud and deep breath, closing my eyes for a few seconds and looking at it, there was an angry red line across my arm where the whip was hit and rolled around.

I felt a hit on my opposite calf.

2

I looked up at the ceiling, praying my... Mother to give me strength, I know you just created me to stop a war and you most likely don't see me as your child and honestly I never saw you as a mother either... But for once... Just this once... Please protect me...

A felt on my lower back.

3

I hated this, this is what others described as the feeling of being burned, like if you were being whipped, it wasn't fire so I felt but I didn't, I didn't want to know how burning feels.

4

5

6

7

8

9

I was breathing fast and gasping for air as my eyes filled with tears, my head was hanging and eyes screwed shut.