-112-

Amata's pov:

I awake from my training around dawn at movement, Custos didn't sleep with me last night so can't be her.

I blink and look around the room.

"Food!" I jumped and look around, reaching for my dagger but like only the dragons are around.

I think for a few seconds before quietly squealing and picking them up and setting them on the bed while staring at them in the eyes alternatively as they sat in silence.

"Come on babies, speak to me, come on." I cooed softly, I know one of them talked in a deep male voice I'd imagine for an old man not a young dragon. "Cooooome ooooon, say it again... Fooood"

"Food!" It came out more of a yell but I got my answer which dragon talked.

"Awe you are a big boy Viridi." I said rubbing his head before looking at Frigus. "Now we gotta wait for you little one."

"What is all this yelling."

"Fuck sorry for waking you it's just our little green dude is a dude after all."

"How would yo-- oh!" Custos sat up as I covered my eyes. "What are you doing?"

"I know we are together and all but it is still impolite if I were the stare at your boobs." I was hit with a boot.

"Sheesh you and politeness, just admit if you were to actually look you'd turn redder then your hair and be unable to speak until after I got dressed..." I heard her shuffle around. "I'm done."

"Now that's not true." I said about what she spoke about, pulled my hand away from my face.

"It is you are just blushing at the thought of it."

"Shut up."

"But it's true. Anyhow, what did Vididi say then?" She changed the subject.

"What all babies convey by way of crying their lungs out... Food, he asked for food."

"Why am I not surprised?"

"Who know... Soon Frigus shall also gain its voice and Viridi will have his flames in a few days or few weeks, I can't tell I'm no dragon even if I have the knowledge to raise one."

"Cool cool, but like... Flight?"

"We'll need to start working on that soon, Invisus is helping me learn to use my shadow powers so even if I won't have true wings with which I can fly maybe I'll be able to make smoke wings or a smoke dragon to show them how to use their wings."

"This is so complicated."

"Yeah but at least I got these memories or I wouldn't be able to teach them what is needed."

"Yeah."

"Amma walk around a bit, snow makes all prettier you wanna come?"

"No I'll stay, I gotta finish my book."

"Whatever you say, ask the dragons to find me if needed."

"Sure."

Custos' pov:

She left and I sighed and stood up, time to get my vengeance!

I pulled out the small bag of fire blossom leaves that I had for a while now, remember? This is aphrodisiac stuff.

I chuckled to my plan.

Aura's pov:

"You never saw snow?" Deus asked.

"I did that's not what I meant, in elvish forests it is rare for snow to reach the ground, it usually blankets the tree tops and only falls into clearings and other places without trees so I did see snow but like only touched it once or twice... Or a bit more but not much in the same place." I shrugged, we were walking around since the day of leaving was getting close.

"How do you feel?"

"I do not want to leave, after what happened I don't know..." I passed my hand on my ear with a sigh. "But well time to go, I can't let them get hurt."

"I can understand but why are you so fixated on keeping everyone safe, Amata and Custos even more?"

"Before all this I had self exiled myself because I was teaching four elvish children and you can guess there are not a lot of kids at one time, so I was with them and vampires killed them before I succeeded in killing them, I should have been the first to die to ensure the kids lived, so I left as punishment for myself and left my sword at home, going with a bow and like a dagger similar to one of Amata's if I really need a cutting and stabbing weapon... This group partially remind me of them so if it were to come I'd do my best to make sure they live, my wrong doing would be atoned and I'd feel like I could finally return to home... And the 'Amata and Custos' part was because once I liked Amata, a crush, but I gave up on pursuing her knowing Custos and her like each other and I do not want either of them to suffer the pain of loosing there loved one."

"Well damn some serious motivation you have over here." I shrugged.

"I suppose."

"I suppose? I suppose?! Aura this a damn impressive motivation!"

"Yeah okay okay don't yell."

"Okay sorry... Do you still fancy her?"

"I... Do not know."

"Oh? Why?"

"Something came up." It was true but I wasn't willing to go more in depths on this with her and I think she could tell that so she didn't asked.

I don't know how to feel about her, I truly don't but I'm always calm around her with an easy going smile I never thought I could have after what happened.

"--ra... Aura... Aura for the love of a goddess, I will shove your face in the snow!"

"Sorry I spaced out." I rubbed the back of my head with an embarrassed chuckle. "What did you say?"

"You let this fall."

"Oh thanks!" I quickly put it away, it wasn't suppose to ever left the little place it was inside the back pack

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Oh thanks!" I quickly put it away, it wasn't suppose to ever left the little place it was inside the back pack.

"It's a nice ring."

"Thanks, it's and old ring my father gave my mother as a sign of his love with the shiniest water crystal he could find used as the gem on it, it was given to me to give to the person I love the most."

"You'd have given it to her?"

"Yeah well... Yeah but as said, not anymore."

"Well whoever will get it will be lucky to have you."

"Yeah..." I stared at the side of her face as she looked forwards... Yeah she'd be lucky...

.The Child Of A Goddess.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें