-115-

Amata's pov:

"Are you three sure you will be fine alone?" Fortis was actually the one asking this question.

I was to head of towards the castle reaching towards the sky, so tall it reached the clouds. I wanted to go alone but the two demons thought t was a better idea to tag along just in case because they heard how well it turned out to be alone with the vampire queen... I still can't believe I went through the same punishment twice it two different worlds... Tho maybe the queen of the land of fire was the vampire queen in my world... 

Oh my goddess I never realized that could be a possibility since only I look the same in each world.

"We will we will, if I heard right she shouldn't be hard to convince and if I can't then Deus and Dea might as they are her people."

"Just be careful." Custos added, obviously thinking back to when I tried to go alone.

"I'll be fine don't worry." I kissed her forehead and gave her hand a squeeze before turning back to the seemingly unending staircase that went up to the castle. "This might be my biggest challenge yet." I muttered. "We meet against my biggest enemy... The stairs." I said to myself dramatically.

"Ma!" I patted Viridi's head, still just as happy as when he first got his voice.

"I'll be right back." I looked up at those that were staying and the other little dragon. "But if we are not by the end of the day you know something is up."

I nodded at Deus and Dea while starting to climb the stairs, feeling the rough stone under my feet, boots long put away as near the middle of the demon land it was hot all year long and no snow could have ever formed here.

Guards were posted on small elevated blocks of stone on the side of the stairs, I felt like I was staring at strippers lined up.

They wore like a loin cloth with nothing more than golden jewelry and chains along with a spear, their arms decorated with golden braces with bracelets and anklet and a big intricate, gem decorated necklaces and animal head masks, two guards facing each other had the same mask, none wore a wolf or cat mask even if they can't fight demons are at war with my people until the queen doesn't say to stop.   

"Is it always so easy to walk into the castle?" I asked as the guards on top of the stairs didn't question us and even opened the wooden gates in advance as we approached.

"Yeah, everything works depending on the will of the current king or queen and their consort's choices if they have one of those. Our queen has a none official consort time partner and as you see she isn't worried about security, few know the type of demon she is and the others just assume she must be really powerful to have such a slack in protection." Deus told me, she seemed somewhat less sad then before but Aura was more or less a walking, talking ball of confusion on two legs... I'll let them figure this out as I feel like I wouldn't help much even if I wish I could.

I had a small frown on my face as the choices of demons foe decoration were... Demon-like.

"Goddess who keeps a sculpted people sized marble dick around?" I muttered in slight disgust and said a thank you to my mother she gave me to my dad and made me a wolf instead of one of these people... Lust is the worst sin to embody in my opinion.

There were more guards and questionable stuff around that I tried to ignore at the best of time or look away completely at the worst.

--------------------------------------

I looked up from the ground when two charred wooden doors were opened into a room basked almost completely in darkness.

I gulped, feeling the hair on my neck stand up and in one blink my eyes turned green with my newly heightened senses letting me see passed the red carped road illuminated by candles but even so it was just rough shapes.

I tensed as the doors closed behind us.

'Are you being a pussy right now?'

'Look Invisus I oh so love you but shut up.'

'This is nothing, I am worst.'

'You are chained up and don't risk murdering me.'

'Yet.'

'Yet is the word here, this monster could kill me and I don't see her like I can you.'

'Fair point but I won't let this body go to waste.'

'Oddly comforting coming from you...'

I sighed softly as Deus pushed me a little to get going.

The room was longer then I thought... Magic... That's this smell that lingers, like static floating through air.

The darkness was soon receding, letting the candles cast their lights where they should have been able but couldn't before, revealing a throne made out of armor pieces and swords bent out of shape, it made me wonder if it was the queen's doing or was something another demon did with what as left of their enemies.

... Why can't demons dress normally and not always look half undressed? She is better off but still has her boobs almost out to see.

 Why can't demons dress normally and not always look half undressed? She is better off but still has her boobs almost out to see

(I guess no sword oki? good, you can still imagine that bigass sword but it won't be used so yeah.)

"Well well well, who do we have here?"

I don't like the tone of her voice, so slick and smooth... Oh dear mother help me because I have a bad feeling about this...