-101-

Amata's pov:

I glance around a corner and arm an arrow, shooting a dog like demon that was permanently covered in flames, it's still a wonder that the demon race is so diversified despite the situation we are in.

I kicked the corpse of the bridge and sighed, I was wasting arrows and running out of them because they broke or I was in a hurry and didn't pick them up.

I looked back to see Dea in the other form of hers she talked about, it was taller then me by two heads, Deus was just frying the crap out of the demons with a huge smile and fire balls floating around her, Dea ripped a body in half

(without wings.)

"So which way?" I asked them

"As I said before, you decide if you want to live or find your friends." Deus said looking at me, her purple hair like floating effortless in the air when she used her magic.

"My friends and we'll find the way out together."

"Right daughter of Chaos." I had been forced to explain to them who I was because Deus refused to guide me after a while and Dea followed her orders and they wanted to know what they were getting into by helping me.
Demons named my mother the goddess of darkness, Chaos... I will have so many names at the end of this, daughter of the moon, daughter of the all mother, daughter of Chaos, previous queen of wolves, liberator of the nameless clan... Good goddess.

"I told you there is no need for that, I don't like titles plus I know you don't wanna do this either."

"You realize you are more--" "More important, more powerful, more divine then anyone in the world, yeah I know I've been told this so many times so shut it or I will show my fist to your face, which way?"

"... The shortest way would be through our master's chambers bu--" "We are going that way." My patience was thinning and also the pain from my stomach and chest wounds was getting worst as time went on, I wouldn't be surprised if there was a bloody patch if I were to lift my T-shirt, damn to think they had almost healed and I go fuck them up but I'll deal with it later.