-120-

Amata's pov:

Welp... I do not like this.

The angel kid rambling, Custos' scolding, Aura's worry, Fortis' anger, Dea's loudness, Deus coldness, dragons' chirping and my own pain.

"Is that why you are here?" I nodded, sitting crisscross with my back to Invisus.

"At least here no one can bother me and I can somewhat escape the pain... And thank."

"For what?"

"Your help."

"You must be imagining things I've never helped you."

"But--" "Never." I sighed and shook my head, unsure if I should believe her as I wasn't sure what of that encounter was real or an illusion created by he queen or the pain I felt. I could have very well imagined her lending me a helping hand just as well as she could be lying to me and could have truly helped me.

"Doesn't matter, the child is freed and I am fine, I don't feel comfortable in remaining too long here after what happened and the letter from the angels."

"At least wait a few days for your body to be back at 100% I can't have you perish."

"Say what you want Invisus but you do care." I yawned and laid my side, my arms crossed under my head and leg bent up against me. 

(like this almost)

"Shut the fuck up."

"Whatever mom." I said jokingly with an eye roll and closed my eyes, not getting an answer from her as I completely fell asleep without seeing the shocked pained expression on her face when I called her that.

Aura's pov:

I was hesitating.

Staring down at the stone ring I was spinning in my hands.

"Don't put things off until the right time comes, you never know if it will."

Those were the words my mother always told me growing up, the grasp the opportunity when it came... But I don't know.

I held the ring in my right hand as I fished out the other one I had on me.

"It was with this ring your father's father proposed to your grandmother and it was with this ring your father proposed to me and now I am passing it down to you Aura."