-119-

Timor's pov:

I didn't await much awakening from my slumber but regaining consciousness was enough to prove my something changed in my life, for one I was laying on something soft instead of chained up.

"Looks like you are up." My head whipped around in fear but it wasn't a guard but a simple looking blond girl... Well not a demon guard I'd say but I still get a similar vibe from her demeanor.

All around me was unfamiliar to me, was I dreaming.

I gulped as I sat on my calves and grabbing what slid off my shoulders in reflex before pulling it back on, at second glance it was a dark leather jacket.

"E-euhm."

"I knew staying here would just be trouble." I flinched a bit at the coldness in her voice and looked down, knowing I was that trouble. "She is too nice, wanting to save everyone and now she pays the price once again, I told her so." Her glare scared me.

"I-I..." I didn't know what to say, I didn't even know what I was doing here.

"Do you know how pissed the queen is for her doing this?! Do you fucking know?!"

"Custos calm down you are scaring the boy and the whole castle can hear you yelling." The door opened and I hugged the jacket closer around my body, as if it would keep me safe from whatever danger coming my way, shielding me.

I was shaking as like four more people came inside the room with little winged lizards, oh my god those are not lizards but dragons! I thought they were stories.

"Aura don't you start!"

"Frigus and Viridi should eat Custos."

The scary girl sighed and walked over, the dragons hopping onto her shoulders as she left while slamming the door after herself.

"Sorry about her, she is just all over the place emotionally but I promise she is nice otherwise." The other pretty blond said. "I'm called Aura and I am an elf, my two friends here are demons but don't worry they won't hurt you promise, the smaller is Dea and she is Deus and the dude is Fortis a werecat, Custos who just left with Viridi and Frigus is a werewolf and you haven't met Amata yet but she's also mostly a werewolf but I don't think you will for a while after what the price to bringing you here was."

I looked up confused at that last part. I guess Aura saw it as she sat on the bed next to me but not too close as the others took up residence on the chairs or on a table, remaining silent.

"You see, she just like marched in with you, she didn't tell us anything else than to not let anyone get close to you as she headed away with the queen's guards and she hasn't been seen since, lucky you, being an elf I know plants well and could help with your back but you shouldn't force it as the plants numb some of the pain not all and can't instantly heal you... Your wings I couldn't help, you gotta wait for your feathers to grow in with time."

So I wasn't dreaming... Was this girl... This Amata... The girl bathed in a purple light before I passed out? Must be... But what will happen too her because of me?

"Oh dear ssh it will be alright, she'll be fine, she's strong."

I had a tight grip on the jacket around my shoulders, hands shaking and ugly sobbing with a mess of tears down my face, I didn't fight her hold as she gently pulled me into her arm, face pressed against her shoulder.

Amata's pov:

I screamed as I sat there, hands brought up in front of my face as I saw the skin tear itself away from not only my hands and arms but also felt it on my thighs or face, as if invisible hands were all working at the same time. Soon they were tearing at muscle and organs until my eyes rolled back, life leaving me.