Authors Note

Hello my friends! Whether you've been a reader of my stories for a while now or just jumping on the bandwagon, I welcome you all the same!

Just a few quick things before you start reading, this book has meant a lot for me this past year or so of writing it. I found writing it as a way of expressing myself and wrote based on things I experienced, and I feel very close to it. At times I would even write ahead and find a few months later that an event that took place in my story mimicked my own life! This story is a part of my soul and I'm so excited to share it with you all!

That said, there are a few things you should know. My updating schedule is going to be very frequent. I tried to set it in our time and each chapter is labeled with the date, and I'm going to try to publish each part on that date. Key word "try", as some of you know I slack off sometimes with updates, but I'm going to try my best to keep all of you reading this from the beginning on pace with the real life events of the characters as they unfold.

Another thing I might mention about these characters, as you might notice I describe them physically in very little if not no detail, there is a reason for this I'm not just falling short of adjectives. I found that my charterers in the past tend to follow a certain race, hair color, type, etc., and I wanted to break free of that stereotype I trapped myself into. I encourage all of you to use your imagination of what the characters look like and speak like and make this story your own because I think the themes and events are all very universal and could happen to any one of us. I hope you can enjoy this decision I made.

Other than that, I hope you enjoy the story, and I wish you well on all of yours!

-RavenclawMaven1198