December 10, 2018

Dear Future Wife,

I CANT FUCKING BELIEVE THIS

I FAHHHDGAMGVDGGHJVMHJYDTKHKLTJDFCJLHFYKYFJ
AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAG

AFTER ALL I DID FOR THAT BITCH

AFTER ALL THE STRESS SHE PUT ME THROUGH

AFTER WEARING THAT STUPID FUCKING DANNY ZUKO COSTUME

AND THAT DUMB FUCKING PINK CORSAGE

THAT

FUCKING

BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I SHOULDVE KNOWNNNNNNN

I SHOULDVE KNOWN SHE SENT THOSE PICTURES TO OTHER GUYS

I SHOULDVE KNOWN SHE WAS GOING TO GO FUCK BRAD NYLES WHEN I SAID I WOULDNT FUCK HER

i feel so stupid

i feel so betrayed

i feel so
So

Fuck

-Grant
______

Hi my friends! Ok so I told myself I wouldn't make unnecessary author's notes after every chapter because there was no point to them most of the time, but I promise I have a point!

First of all, thank you all for reading! You don't know how much it means to me that you took out the time to enjoy my story (I do hope you are enjoying it) and I love sharing it with all of you.

Along with this, I would like to ask all of you a teeny tiny favor. It's such a small and easy thing to do, but it will make me so happy you don't understand. To help my story get out there a little more, I would love if you would all vote on these chapters if you're enjoying the story so far! It's that little star on the bottom of the page, all you have to do is click it. Nothing bad will happen, the world won't explode, the government won't hack into your phone, it will only make me very happy. It will not only help my story get out there, but it also just inspires me to write more and helps me reassure that this isn't a horrible story.

So if this isn't a horrible story, please vote!

If it is a horrible story, please comment! I need feedback if I want to improve. If you love the story, also comment! Ask questions, start discussions, make little comments, this story is for you! I love hearing what you guys have to say.

Also, if you wanted to go the extra mile, share with your friends!

That's all :)

Peace and love,

RavenclawMaven1198