November 12, 2018

Dear Future Husband,

Guess what?!

I got a date to semi!

Donovan Cole asked me to go the other day over Facetime when I was writing to you, that's why I had to leave.

And guess what else?!

We kissed!

After the dance (which was amazing and actually fun, especially because my friends had paired off and I had someone other than them to hang out with) he offered to walk me out to my sister's car and before I got in, he thanked me for going with him. I was feeling a little flirty and took his hand, not being able to resist the smile invading my face. He stepped a little closer and I knew it was going to happen so I leaned up on my heels, and he sealed the deal.

It was my very first kiss and it wasn't too bad if you ask me. I was extremely nervous the whole time— don't get me wrong— but somehow I managed to pull myself together and kiss him like the way I had seen in movies. Gentle, yet confident, and firm. He didn't pull away in disgust so I take that as a good thing.

I don't know if this means we are dating now, but he has been snapchatting me all morning. We haven't said anything to each other, other than good morning, and I don't know if I should ask him, or wait for him to make a move...

You're a guy, what should I do?

You might even be Donovan...

I'll figure it out, all I know is that whatever I do decide, it will be the right thing.

Because no matter what, with every second that passes, I'm a little closer to meeting you.

Xxxxxxo, Alina