January 22, 2019

Dear Future Baby Momma,

Everyone is having sex.

At this rate, your new name might apply to a few people.

So there goes that.

It seems like all the guys talk about in the locker room is what girl they fucked over the weekend, who they're planning to fuck next, and the occasional fist fight over two guys that fucked the same girl.

And that's just the juniors.

Vanessa has introduced me to a whole new dimension of senior sex life. While it's not as talked about as much as junior sex life, the only virgins are either the super religious people or asexuals, even the weird kids have banged.

Vanessa quickly explained to me her sexual history, and it's honestly kind of intimidating. She's super chill about it and not a slut, but she has had her fair share of guys and one night stands every once in awhile, but I'm still worried that she is going to pressure me into doing it.

Everyone already thinks that I want to since Clarissa made up that rumor, so it would make me look like a pussy if I said no...

I don't know, it seems pretty early for her to ask, but then again, sex for seniors is NBD.

I don't know what is going to happen, but what happens will happen, and virginity is a social construct anyway.

Who cares?

I don't.

-Grant