May 28, 2019

Dear my plug,

I'm so glad I have a smart girlfriend.

She literally saved my ass today from a big L in chemistry.

I completely forgot to study for this test last night, and Alina and I haven't gotten a lot of tutor time lately because I've been distracted (by her ass). Anyway, today the entire last two pages were like a different language to me and I glanced up to try to see if the answers are on the posters on the wall somewhere, when a massive white piece of glory comes into my vision.

Alina was flying through all of these questions, and no doubt they were right. I just borrowed them, she would understand. Besides, it's not like anyone would notice. My chem grade right now kind of sucks ass and I need above a ninety on this if I want a semi decent grade, so I changed a few answers, but not too many because I needed as much help as I could get. Alina is a G, she would understand.

Anyways, I can't wait for all this shit to be over. There is less than a month of school left and I couldn't be happier. This summer is going to be fucking amazing. I'll have lax in the morning, Alina in the afternoon, and parties by night and it will be so fucking lit.

Just have to survive chem and I'm home free.

-Grant