July 21, 2019

Dear Future Wife,

Sasha and I are home free and officially official.

Dinner at my house went swimmingly, Sasha was so laid back, yet social and respectful at the same time, she was the most prepared and qualified person yet. Everyone was a bit weirded out that I brought a girl home, but they got all of their questions out of the way in the beginning.

"So," Clarissa started, definitely the most weirded out of everyone. "Are you gay-gay or bisexual? Or pansexual? Or genderfluid?"

Sasha laughed. I would've expected her to take offense like most people do when they're asked stupid, offensive questions like that, but I had a feeling plenty of people asked her things like that. "I'm open to all kinds of people, but I've only ever been attracted to women."

"Do you ever have issues with your friends that are girls? Like is it weird sometimes?"

"Do you ever have issues with your friends that are guys?" Sasha asked her. Clarissa shut up after that.

My parents were pretty chill for the most part and treated her like every other guy that had sat in her spot before her, but they were definitely a bit more relaxed, maybe it was because of her charm.

She was invited back to dinner after that and I was very proud of how she did.

"She is a very nice girl," My mom said to me after Sasha left which just made my heart glow. "I was doubtful when you told me, I'm going to be honest, but she definitely is a very genuine person." That's always what you wanted to hear from your parents, and it was just a relief knowing they felt that way. It made everything so much easier.

I had a good feeling about us. It was a weird feeling, but somehow it felt good. Who knows what it was, whether it be the thrill or the emotions, but everything was going to be okay. Everything was going to work out and that was such a great feeling to have, especially when a few weeks ago I felt like I would never be better again.

It always gets better.

Xoxo, Alina