May 9, 2019

Dear my everything,

Alina and I have officially made it two months into our relationship and I'm done with her.

I'M KIDDING.

I probably shouldn't joke about that because of what happened on our one month anniversary, but I am happy to say that today didn't end in us practically breaking up. She got in the car this morning and gave me a big kiss instead of the silent treatment and had Chipotle gift cards for me that I would probably end up using on her anyway. Clarissa didn't seem to have anymore texts to use to sabotage me with, thank God.

I'm one-ish month away from breaking my record of longest relationship and I have no doubts that I will be able to surpass that mark. I'm in it for the long haul this time around. Alina wasn't the kind of girl you got sick of after a few months. She wasn't the kind of girl you had fun with for a little bit like Vanessa and she sure as hell was not a horny cheater like Clarissa (nothing but respect for her, but it's true.)

Alina was the kind of girl I would marry, if I believed in marriage.

I'm not saying I'm in love with her or anything, I would be jumping to conclusions if I said that, but there is a good chance I might be writing to her right now, but you never know.

I'm seventeen, I've got time and right now I'm not worried about who I'm going to be with in three years, if anyone. All I know is that in three months, I'm going to be with Alina.

-Grant