June 25, 2019

Dear Future Husband,

Life is tough.

Even for those who have all the blessings in the world, life still has its major challenges and it's hard to get through them.

Who said life was supposed to be easy? Who said life was supposed to be fun? Who said life was supposed to be filled with all of the greatest things all the time? No one, and there's good reason for that.

Who said life was supposed to be difficult? Who said life was supposed to be filled with dread? Who said life would be one long and painful ride? No one, and there's good reason for that.

What they did say is that life has its downfalls, and its perks. They said that you will laugh and you will cry. They said that it's a rollercoaster of good and bad, beautiful and ugly, happy and sad. Life brings every emotion, every opportunity, and every stress. Life is filled with plenty of everything's.

And I want to go through all of those everything's with you.

You're my alpha and my omega, my sun and moon, my reason to wake up every morning and the person to put me to bed every night. You're my everything. You're my partner for life, no matter how sticky it can get sometimes.

It won't be easy, but it also won't be life ending, and I know we will make it through.

You make my life complete.

Xoxo, Alina