January 26, 2019

Dear Future LOML

Lover

Hon

Favorite Person,

The name struggle is real, but I think this one is fitting. At the moment, you're my favorite person because I know you're hot, you listen to me, and as far as I know you haven't pissed me off yet. Yeah, that's about as low as my standards are these days.

So I guess you're wondering, what about Vanessa? Has she found a way to piss you off yet? The answer to that question is yes, indirectly, but she still adds unwanted stress to my life with this whole unspoken sex thing. I've been trying extra hard to avoid any situation where it might come up to the point where I've made the excuse that I have studying to do for midterms just so we couldn't hang out, but once midterms end I don't know what I'm going to do.

Speaking of midterms, I'm really praying that like the past years, I can just barely scrape by in all of my tests to stay in school. Hell, maybe I'll even do a little better than barely scrape by. Who knows, maybe luck will be on my side this year.

All I know is that I'm not actually studying for midterms and I'm going insane sitting in my house all day.

I'm wondering if all this stress is really worth being with Vanessa, maybe I should end it soon before things get out of hand. All it takes is five minutes for me to be a dad.

I don't want to be the dad of Vanessa's child.

I want to be the dad of your child.

Your baby daddy,

-Grant