January 13, 2019

Dear Future Girl That I Love,

Catch me on Vanessa's ass ;)

To clarify I'm not fucking her or anything but damn, that doesn't mean that her ass isn't still mine.

It's

Just

So

Squishy

And big

It's great.

We are now unofficially officially dating. Every day during our free period, which happens to be at the same time, we make out under the back staircase, and she sat with me during lunch most days, and that was only in school. We had already been to her house three times, the movies twice, and got lunch one day. Today I noticed the lock and heart emoji in her Instagram bio and as far as I know, I'm not a side hoe so I guess we are dating now, not that I have a problem with it.

I honestly don't see the relationship going anywhere and am definitely ending it before prom (put me in one more pink themed tux and I swear to god someone is going to catch these hands) but it's fun right now and Vanessa is nice and her ass distracts me from all my family shit and Clarissa shit and just shit going on in my life right now.

I'm not really sure if Vanessa knows that or if she feels the same way, but I'm just hoping this relationship doesn't go down in flames like my relationship with Clarissa.

God, Clarissa is so jealous that I'm with Vanessa, and not any less angry than she was a few weeks ago. Vanessa is still telling me that the occasional bitch will DM her or come up to her and say that I'm a rapist. Luckily, she doesn't believe them, but I don't doubt that a lot of other girls do.

Oh well, anyone that gullible believing ridiculous rumors can suck my ass anyway.

-Grant