February 22, 2019

Dear Not Vanessa,

I think you can make a pretty good guess from your name that I'm officially done with Vanessa.

There was a line, and she crossed it so many times and this was finally the breaking point.

I tried to give her a kiss this morning before school and she completely blew me off, turning her head away from me without a word.

I took a deep breath, annoyed. "What's wrong?"

Nothing. I swear to god this bitch... "Vanessa, did I do something?"

Still nothing. "You're really going to give me the silent treatment? I don't even know what I did-"

She turned towards me, crossing her arms over her boobs. "I thought you were done with tutoring."

I took a deep breath, my annoyance level just touching kinda pissed. "I haven't gone to tutoring since last time."

She scoffed, slamming her locker shut. "Why are you lying to me Grant?"

Annoyance level= mad. "I'm not lying to you, why would I lie about that? We have already been over this-"

"Then why did I see you with your little sophomore whore yesterday?"

The annoyance level was far surpassed and I was close to breaking the fuming scale. "Don't you call her that ever again," I said through gritted teeth, sizing her up. "I'm so fucking done with your shit and your judginess and insecurity, Vanessa. She's my friend and she needed my help and she fucking deserves it because one strand of her hair is nicer than you will ever be, so don't you go around calling people whores when you've screwed the entire basketball team and sucked the whole baseball team."

She still stood tall during my confrontations, but her eyes cowered because she knew it was true. "Fuck you." Was the only counterargument she could muster before she whipped around and stomped away.

I felt like the shackles were being released and I was finally free. Having all of her bad juju out of my life felt better than any blowjob I could get, and I owed it all to Alina. She inspired me so much yesterday the way she stood up for herself and did something completely mortifying, and I thought if she could do that, I could do something so much easier.

I don't think I've ever met anyone like her, and I don't know if I will meet anyone like that again.

-Grant