October 14, 2018

Dear Future Husband,

Hey, it's me, the love of your life.

I'm writing to you from rainy Seattle in the great country of America from my kitchen table in a timeless white notebook.

My older sister gave me this idea, to write to you. Her English class had a project where you write to your future spouse pouring your heart out to them about how much you love them and all of that, I think that's cool. Its like a diary and a pen pal all in one, and someday you can read these letters I'm writing to you in this little white notebook, maybe we will read them together and talk about the good old days before we fell in love, and write more letters in the better days to our children or future selves or even each other.

I love this kind of stuff. I love thinking about you. I love wondering when I'm going to meet you if I haven't already. I love you.

I want you to know that.

Some people don't hear it enough, and I don't know if at this moment I'm writing this you need to hear it, but I want you to know that it's true, even if I can't say it to you right now at the very moment my pen is writing it, maybe somehow my intentions can be communicated to you somehow.

Until next time,

Xoxo, Alina