April 23, 2019

Dear my favorite badass (with a nice ass (most likely)),

This lacrosse season has been fucking lit.

At this rate, we are on the road to sectionals, maybe even states if we get lucky.

So far our record has been 9-1, the one loss resulting from a quarter of our team having the flu. I've scored 40% of our goals this year and got high school athlete of the week on channel eleven. Coach has us running half the sprints we used to just because we were that good. We're on fucking fire.

Apart from lacrosse, the girls' field hockey team has been equally kicking ass (if not a little more, they're undefeated) and I couldn't be happier for Alina. I was also really fucking proud to say she was my girlfriend. I've tried my hardest to make it to more of her games but having a sport the same season as her made it difficult. I might have lied to my coach a few times about having a family emergency to skip practices and go to some of her games. She always yelled at me but I didn't care, I just loved watching her.

Aside from sports, my grades have also been on fire and if I keep this up I might actually make honor roll, a first in my history. I don't know what it is, I mean, Alina helping me out with chem definitely is a good booster and deserves some credit, but I have a better attitude towards school in general.

Everything has just kind of been looking up lately.

It feels nice.

Can't help but think it's from the people around me.

-Grant