November 21, 2018

Dear Future Husband,

I'm happy :)

Everything has been going so so well! My toxic friends are out of the picture and now I have Donovan and his whole clan of friends. If I thought I was cool before, I'm ice now.

Everyone looks up to me like I'm some kind if queen just because I'm with Dono, it's like I'm ten times prettier next to him. Now even the semi popular kids feel intimidated to speak to me, and the yearbook staff has been all over Dono and me for candids.

I'm at the top and god, it feels good.

I know this sounds like one of the least humble things to say, but I'm trying to stay humble, not get too caught up in it. Even though I enjoy his friends much more than I enjoyed mine, I see some girls who barely have the decency to let someone pass in the hallway, some who feel they have some sort of divine right to cut in the lunch line. Come on people, we are all the same, this is high school for heavens sake.

You aren't some special race that everyone is going to hold in high regard. Once you leave these doors, you're just like everyone else, if not lower, and your cockiness is only going to make that worse.

All I know, is that no social ladder is going to keep me from getting to you.

Xoxo, Alina